Yamato $2000 DYRL MACROSS

EXO

OMFG! I want it, but I'm afraid the price will be about the same as a Lexus!

Any idea how much this thing is supposed to be?

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

Is it me, or does anyone else notice that the Macross City viewports may actually have movable armored shutters? I just hope this isn't another case of Yamato Vaporware like the 1/60 Monster several years ago. We get to see the prototype...and that's all we'll ever see.

Oh.

My.

Where the hell would I put that thing?!

How big is 1/2000 scale anyways? Is it Fort Max size?

1/2000 scale would be just over 2 feet long in cruiser mode...slightly longer (taller) in Attack mode. That's roughly the same height as my two-year-old!

That's way to big for me right now and i am sure the price is insane. Plus I have the WAVE one and there doesn't seem to be too much of a difference other than sheer size. Now if they made a TV SDF-1 then I would probably get one since I don't have a TV version.

1200 posts = 1 post per meter in length the SDF-1 is/2000 = about 2 feet = Big = win = costly = bad.

Thus, 2 posts is bad.

So... Maybe lurkers should be more active is what my math is saying?

I am now thoroughly confused. And my head's recent contusion isn't helping the confusion.

I'll leave it at this: If I get enough money and it's not Vaporware, I'm gettin' this.

Big! Ooo almost too big! 2ft... Wouldn't fit in the detolf. That's twice as big as my matchbox sdf1. Correct me if I am wrong but that would be a DYRL and not a TV version correct?

You are correct. This is indeed the DYRL version (as stated in the thread title). Easiest way to identify it as such is looking at the "arms" of the fortress. The DYRL SDF-1 features ARMD platforms instead of the Daedalus/Prometheus combo.

By the way...take a look at the tiny Valkyries placed in front of the SDF-1...They look like they may plug into the various launch bays on the ARMDs! 1/2000 scale Valkyries! WOOT! Now, where's my jeweler's glass so I can actually SEE the damned things...

Darn! It's not big, it's HUGE!

Yeah if I get it, it would be become the centerprice - not of my collection, but my home.

*sigh* Small homes in Hong Kong...

Well, it would be insanely priced too so I probably shouldn't worry too much. :wacko: