Updating the Models Section

Myersjessee

I think I found a link to their homepage here, but the link seems to be dead

model kit links

I believe it's the one next to C-101

Great!!! That lead me to this page:

http://web.archive.org/web/20031010010555/...352001/sub1.htm

This is where the pictures would have been had they been archived. Note the pictures of every other kit ARE archived. What does the way back machine have against the VF-1 I wonder? I hope someone out there has these pictures saved. Shawn probably does but finding them or him just having the time to look for them is another question.

I translated the text using babelfish and here is what I get:

1/72 strike Valkyrie prototype productions: Chigusa 巽

This as for if the origin you say, you want by your with the notion that where the climax of that theater edition is decorated the to kit is not converted with 1/72 in spite! From the place where you question it is something which is started. As for this you sold with the only ワンフェス limitation. But this strike & super & all Valkyries of normal reappearance possibly, as for the wrist reproducing that hard detail, reproduce also in the clear part of the head, of course full mobility! ... And so on and so on while having done, cost was required and from various ones became to receive preaching.... And it becomes that also プラモ conversion of several years later is done.... When with it is possible with the meaning which is said and it is good, price of those which have been self-confident this much being a difference... even now a little only because it remains in the warehouse, it presents to the method which can bear the postage with the person who buys in the past this kit! Whether with the mosquito net wax being also the fact that how you think to be, it does, but the copyright with it becomes problem... well enough now it is busy to that and... with doing of course, increase it is.

That helps alot doesn't it? LOL!!!

Anways on the archive of the home page:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040215095915/....jp/0371352001/

It has their email address <koji.nagami@jcom.home.ne.jp>. Anyone want to email them in Japanese and ask if they still have their VF-1 photos?

Just a thought,

Carl

Hey Jesse,

Looks like you have to add another dealer to the plastic models section.

Super SD VF-1S VF-1J VF-1A

Banpresto

Sweet! Missed them! Anyone have any of these kits that can do some scans for me? I'd need the cover, instructions, parts pics..etc. Anyone have any built?

THANKS ROB!

All...I'm behind (as always) getting the first models up. Some scans done...works just been trying to kill me with travel lately. Hopefully this week Ill get some things up.

Hey Jesse,

Looks like you have to add another dealer to the plastic models section.

Super SD VF-1S VF-1J VF-1A

Banpresto

Sweet! Missed them! Anyone have any of these kits that can do some scans for me? I'd need the cover, instructions, parts pics..etc. Anyone have any built?

THANKS ROB!

All...I'm behind (as always) getting the first models up. Some scans done...works just been trying to kill me with travel lately. Hopefully this week Ill get some things up.

I have a pic of it built but not painted... I honestly can't say where this little guy went.

lilguys.jpg

post-25-1110534792_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...

Thanks Grayson and Valkyrie... I'll add you guys to the PM also. Most likely early next week.

Setting up the page will be like putting up posts... a little HTML helps but if you know as much as me, which is about close to none, you should be OK. A couple of us are just testing out logistics of setting up the pages so that each page for every section will be cohesive.