Gauging Interest 1/72 Armored VF-11 Battroid

Dax415

Update: December 21

The first batch of kits will be ready for shipment next week! A tad earlier than expected but that's great for us right? Here's how things will work, final payment of $85 per kit goes directly to me, then your shipping payment goes directly to Andy who will pack and ship your kit directly to you. If you have any questions feel free to let us know :)

Update: Ok the $70 part of the payment will be due this week, the sooner the better. It goes directly to the caster to get started on the project itself. Will be completed approx 2 months from now, around early to mid Jan. If you have questions feel free to ask :)

Hey guys, been talking to Andy about doing another run of this kit. First to ask permission and get him involved, so everything is in the clear. In order to get things rolling we would need interest in 20 kits. I will ask Andy if he still has the pics of it or if someone here has pics of it, that would be great to add to the thread. Keep in mind the earliest this can get casted is about 2 months. Will be getting a cost estimate from Andy soon. So for now, anyone interested?

UPDATE: August 14, 2015

Cost per kit $155 USD

What you get: The kit will be supplied with a brown carton box and photocopied.instructions.

Shipping stateside will be: $25 USD a kit (will ask how much if more than one kit) if outside the US, prob a little more.

Interested:

Dax415 x3 :)

Spitfire_BR x1 :)

Bolt x2 :)

Heavy Melder x1 :)

dbh1973 x1 :)

THOR x1 :)

Neptunesurvey x1 :)

post-586-0-82818300-1439653196.jpg

post-586-0-96841000-1439653205.jpg

post-586-0-66254700-1439653214.jpg

post-586-0-34889800-1439653225.jpg

Edited by Dax415

Any option to have this fully assembled and painted? I have no skills whatsoever :(

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat, you would need to commission this to someone with the skills to do it justice. There is quite a few people here with those skills and if you wanted too, could get someone here to do it. Not sure how much they would charge though.

Oh Dear Lord, not again... Why are you making this with me ??? I'm bankruptc and you guys creating these stunning models ! And I need to buy everyone !! I hate you, from the deep of my heart, really ! And put me in the wish list, please !

Hey guys, been talking to Andy about doing another run of this kit. First to ask permission and get him involved, so everything is in the clear. In order to get things rolling we would need interest in 20 kits. I will ask Andy if he still has the pics of it or if someone here has pics of it, that would be great to add to the thread. Keep in mind the earliest this can get casted is about 2 months. Will be getting a cost estimate from Andy soon. So for now, anyone interested?

UPDATE: August 14, 2015

Cost per kit $155 USD

What you get: The kit will be supplied with a brown carton box and photocopied.instructions.

Shipping stateside will be: $25 USD a kit (will ask how much if more than one kit) if outside the US, prob a little more.

Interested:

Dax415 x3

Spitfire_BR x1

Bolt x1

Sign me up. Didn't know that there was a VF-11 Armoured Battroid.

BTW, payment is due when its ready to ship, correct?

As a group I would like to know what you guys would like to do. Here is option 1: A down payment of $70 once all 20 kits are spoken for, then the rest due upon ready to ship.

2. Payment due upon ready to ship.. What do you guys think?

im interesting on this model kit but i have some question, is it transformable?, is it a snap fit build or do i need to put some glue on it?, do i need to paint?, how big is it?, do you have more pictures?, thanks

im interesting on this model kit but i have some question, is it transformable?, is it a snap fit build or do i need to put some glue on it?, do i need to paint?, how big is it?, do you have more pictures?, thanks

The kit is not transformable, it is made of resin, you will need to glue it, you will need to paint it, this is 1/72 scale it weighs almost 2 lbs, I do not have more pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any local Cons coming up in your area?

What about comic shops or gaming stores?

I'm a member of The Mandalorian Mercs , they're a bunch of sci-fi geeks too, And they have off topic threads for this such thing.

And they too love to spend $ on high end custom creations😉

Edited by Bolt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...