hehe! i'd still love to get multiples but im a little worried that there won't be enough to go round even after release! either that or they'll hike the prices right up! end up like YF-30 pricing and we know how silly that has become..

Well, YF-30 prices didn't really skyrocket till around the time Delta started airing. It came out 2 or 3 years ago.

Hopefully, the overall suckiness of Delta will be mean more availability post-release. :)

hahaha

same here,

but i m thinking Bandai must have realized that the demand was crazy so they had to make more.

a lot of toys companies are trying to deal with zero stock and produce only units that will be sold like Fanstoys or ThreeA.

Basically they dont want to overproduce since making such a collectible is expensive to manufacture.

Macross figures are a niche product, not as mass market as One piece figures for ex.

at least thats my understanding

Nice!!! my first Bandai DX pre-order obtained :) Thanks for the heads up guys!

As for the VF-31, i must say that it has grown on me over the course of the anime and especially after getting a Yf30 recently. I love how it transforms and the "backpack" really adds character and gives it that extra flare that should come with with the evolution of the valkyrie. so im very excited to get one, hopefully i can find another pre- order somewhere too

Well, YF-30 prices didn't really skyrocket till around the time Delta started airing. It came out 2 or 3 years ago.

Hopefully, the overall suckiness of Delta will be mean more availability post-release. :)

YF-30 was shelfwarmer back then. I was not able to monitor when the prices went up but I believe it happened when the 30 went Canon.

Yup believe the price of the 30 started up abt the time kawamori was promoting delta last year and mentioned abt the connection to the 31..

yeah it started to climb up for a little while before Delta hit screens but now its just gotten silly. Im glad I managed to snag three of them beforehand!

yeah it started to climb up for a little while before Delta hit screens but now its just gotten silly. Im glad I managed to snag three of them beforehand!

Ooo congrats, no wonder the price went just a bit higher too due to scarcity! B)):D

I wonder if the prices of the 31's go higher, will it affect the 30's too? :rolleyes:

from tochiro's post...https://twitter.com/GwynCampbell/status/789711112316915712

first ever pic of battroid w speaker pod?

post-15116-0-45853600-1477119419_thumb.jpg

Got the FigInStock email alert for the 31J this morning and was all excited... but at full retail -- not even a measly 5% preorder descount -- they can keep it. I'll keep an eye open for N-Y instead. <_<

It is above retail since overseas customer should only be paying 20,000 yen.

An unintended consequence of Delta's dismal 2nd half was that I wasn't drooling that much anymore over these. I imagine I'd be stressed enough not getting these if Delta met my expectations. But if they release Mirage's after I recover from the hit from HMR Miria I might reconsider...