CF18

As for the Klan figure, I never got that armored figure version. I was supposed to, but backed out last minute. The one I did get, was the one that came in the Ichiban Kuji sets by Banpresto. The one that stands straight up without armor in the Meltrandi suit is pretty damn awesome.

Erm, Basara's suit has clearly been "adjusted" to fit Sheryl. Same way Mylene's would be "adjusted" to fit on Grace.

Only the zipper has been "adjusted" to fit Sheryl's "my boobs make people happy" attitude. :D

if Sheryl = Basara then:

Ranka = Mylene

Klan = Veffidas

Ozma = Ray

and Grace = Sivil

Manager Grace = Akiko

Flightsuit Grace = Sivil

Vajjra Queen Grace = Gepelnictch's "Jenova" Form

And Basara Sheryl does yuri with all of them :lol:

Edited by Freiflug88

so i take it, this DX Basara Sheryl is smaller than the typical 1/6~1/7 scale of the Ichiban Kuji line?

if so, then d@mn :(

Well its just a UFO catcher figure which are generally smaller so people can at least be deluded into thinking they will be able to catch one with that flimsy damn claw.....

(although I actually managed to get TWO Eva figures out in one turn a couple of years back, lol)

• 3 weeks later...

How about some "dudes" in non-ambercrombie poses wearing flight suits or ground support gear or maybe a bridge crew in uniform? I dig the ladies as much as the next guy, but come on... :lol::):mellow::ph34r:

non-possible statues of guys in flight suits and helmets will fit right in amongst all the half naked ladies on my shelves. :p

So true. I don't think they would know how to handle themselves around my ikki tousen,bishoujo and bible black figs :p

By last night they were sold out. I managed to get one in at Hobby Search and now theyre sold out as well.

HLJ probably still has them, if their site is working properly. LOL Same thing happened with the previous Bandai Ranka and Sheryl "valkyrie" editions. Pre-orders sold out fast, but come release day, they have an abundent in stock. Hell, they're already showing up in the bargin bin and HLJ sale recently. LOL

Still, I had pre-ordered the new Sheryl from AmiAmi, <3 Sheryl! :rolleyes:

"...because I am a Macross consumer whore." - Lolicon. Yep! That about sums it up.

I have a shelf with most of the Minmay/Minmei figs out there because she's just as integral to the story as the valks. It might also have something to do with growing up and puberty, thinking she was kinda cute in the Chinese dresses too.

We have another shelf with heroines from several series, because we like the characters, the poses, and admittedly the "perv factor" of some of them. The fiancee' even comments on some of them, saying that "they're hot", so we'll get them when browsing. It's art to us. She even admits to a couple of them "turning her on", so that's a plus in my book. Although I think she's a little jealous or something, because she hates Minmay/Minmei, and won't Cosplay her, and dislikes me getting the figs whenever they become available.

Edited by Wasabi-san

I also like getting figures of the characters. I mean, sure, the mechs are cool and all, but the series wouldn't be that awesome without those characters. Which is why it's my priority to get figures especially for the mechs I have in my collection.

• 1 month later...

^ your best bet would be the Figuarts Zero ones. The Ex-Gear Alto figure is based on Bandai's SH Figuarts action figures which are pretty much the same scale as Figuarts Zero. It's just the Figuarts Zero doesn't have the joints hence the "Zero" in the name.

Well, I won Figurarts Sheryl for US$30 ( with shipping) on Ebay. I was surprised to be the only one who bid.

I think these Figurarts look good and hope they look better in person. Planning to buy Ranka to complete the set. Amiami is selling them for a similar price.

I was hoping there would be a Nanase Matsuura figure other than the petit collection figure . I have a few figures of Ranka, Sheryl and Klan, but no Nanase. I know her and Luca were more of the supporting characters, but it'd be nice to have a 1/6ish style to go with the rest of the figures.

ben