Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

Wow....I definitely gonna get one of this, and maybe 3 RVF-171 CF if they ever made them, and don't forget the super part for all of this.

Already have 1 altos VF-171 as a leader of 3 VF-171 CF squadron....I will do the same with this RVF-171.

Edited by Pedro2k6

Is this able to transform without detaching the radar dome at all? How do you transform the arms?

It will be interesting to see how the radar fin is attached. So if it will be possible to put the RVF-171 on its landing gears.

I will say I maybe considering an order if Bandai includes a set of spare shoulder triangles for the VF-171CF... yes I'm that desperate!

Is this able to transform without detaching the radar dome at all? How do you transform the arms?

It will be interesting to see how the radar fin is attached. So if it will be possible to put the RVF-171 on its landing gears.

I will say I maybe considering an order if Bandai includes a set of spare shoulder triangles for the VF-171CF... yes I'm that desperate!

It looks like the radar is just pegged into the back plate at a single point. Hopefully it's removeable, transforming those arms would be a real pain if not.

I am thinking that the triangles have more pressure applied to them in fighter mode causing the cracks. I could be wrong, but the 3 171 CF's I have are fine. I went straight to battroid mode on them to check QC and have left them there and have not detected the cracked triangles. I will check on them at a later date to see if they exploded just from being in battroid mode.

I had this same theory however one of my Alto's was in fighter mode for over a year and I just transformed it a few months back and the triangles were all still in good condition.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Oh, that's really so kind of you! :p

i love bandai panic, it makes me want to buy crappy designed valks and feel good about them. anything rare makes up for shortcomings.

I had this same theory however one of my Alto's was in fighter mode for over a year and I just transformed it a few months back and the triangles were all still in good condition.

The altos did not exhibit the same problem that people had with the CF version. I have transformed that one back and forth with no problems.

The altos did not exhibit the same problem that people had with the CF version. I have transformed that one back and forth with no problems.

Some people have claimed their Alto shoulders have been cracking as well.

Edited by Mommar

the colors do look good, i hope the triangles are diecast.

LOL

Not that this was a design that I was clamoring for, or even really cared about - the completion compulsion in me will have me get 1 or 2. I mean, how many episodes did this variant even appear in?

-b.

What a money pit. How about a missile + NUNS Ghost pack for another $100?

Probably and I think close313 said it best in the Macross Collectibles Market Watch thread earlier today.

-b.

Exactly, if I'm allowed to change the name of this franchise, it should be SDF Money, Money Plus, Money 7, Money Frontier and because of that we always end up with Money Zero

Ahhhh! Well there she is eh.. And not looking so bad either! But yeah still doubt I'll buy one..

Which is why Bandai does regular releases most of the time. If someone is not guaranteed 1 copy at pre-order, maybe he will end up pre-ordering 2, or 3 :-P