Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I think that's right. Ozma used Super parts once, I think within Frontier itself, and Armored parts all the rest of the time.

So of course you can find them everywhere.

Still, for the price it's a good buy.

I've got a set of 25S Super Parts as well that I'd never bothered to open. Didn't realize there was a different paint used on the thrusters until now.

-b.

Storefront "damaged box" off of Mandarake. $78 shipped, and arrived fast.

xZtT2NBl.jpg

That box looks to be in great shape. Where is the damage?

On the lower left side, is that a crease on the box? If so, then I assumed that's the damage mentioned. I bought many items from Manda like Robot Damashii figures, and all the 'damage' I saw was like creases on the corner of the box. And some minor fold on the box tabs. I guess, that's the 'damage' mentioned. Makes me wonder if there's no proper word for crease or small dent in nihonggo. Or they just all OCD thinking that a small defect is already a major defects on them. ;)

Btw @ChaoticYeti congrats on the SP. ^_^

No smell (ciggies, pee, etc), too?

Then it's a good buy for you.

I remember that my 25F and the Super Packs came with a cigarette smells. And it's a strong smell. After I took it out from the box, I wiped it using damp cloth with a little bit of soap. :ph34r:

On the lower left side, is that a crease on the box? If so, then I assumed that's the damage mentioned. I bought many items from Manda like Robot Damashii figures, and all the 'damage' I saw was like creases on the corner of the box. And some minor fold on the box tabs. I guess, that's the 'damage' mentioned. Makes me wonder if there's no proper word for crease or small dent in nihonggo. Or they just all OCD thinking that a small defect is already a major defects on them. ;)

Mandarake tends to be conservative when pointing out damage. I've received toys that were listed as being in boxes that were "damaged", and it turned out that it was just a slight scratch or other relatively minor shelf wear. They will also list a toy as being "used" even if it is practically new and minimally handled. I think they know they are selling to collectors who are particular about those things, so they err on the side of caution. At least that's been my experience with them. Every single valk I bought from them (with the exception of a VF-25F which was MISB) was listed as used and/or damage on the box, but it looked new to me when I received it.

Mandarake tends to be conservative when pointing out damage. I've received toys that were listed as being in boxes that were "damaged", and it turned out that it was just a slight scratch or other relatively minor shelf wear. They will also list a toy as being "used" even if it is practically new and minimally handled. I think they know they are selling to collectors who are particular about those things, so they err on the side of caution. At least that's been my experience with them. Every single valk I bought from them (with the exception of a VF-25F which was MISB) was listed as used and/or damage on the box, but it looked new to me when I received it.

same

I absolutely love buying from Mandarake.

-b.

Absolutely. when I was in store buying from them they will carefully open the box (if already unsealed) take it out and show you each piece and inspect/point out and damage. You could tell everyone working there loved collecting themselves and they even had their own not for sale collections in store to show off.

I agree with you guys. I like buying stuff from them. Though sometimes I do wonder how come some of the items smells funny. Like what I mentioned earlier that I receive my 25F and the SP with a cig smells. and a very strong one too. Some items smells like it's being taken from some mud water. I'm not sure if the shops has some employees who smokes a lot or the toy is just being smells funny. :wacko:

Just so you know the SP for Alto I bought was never opened. But it really smells. I know a smell if it came from a storage or a warehouse. But this one you know that it's not from a storage or warehouse whatsoever. It's like when you opened the package, my whole room smells like cigarettes instantly. :unsure:

I agree with you guys. I like buying stuff from them. Though sometimes I do wonder how come some of the items smells funny. Like what I mentioned earlier that I receive my 25F and the SP with a cig smells. and a very strong one too. Some items smells like it's being taken from some mud water. I'm not sure if the shops has some employees who smokes a lot or the toy is just being smells funny. :wacko:

Just so you know the SP for Alto I bought was never opened. But it really smells. I know a smell if it came from a storage or a warehouse. But this one you know that it's not from a storage or warehouse whatsoever. It's like when you opened the package, my whole room smells like cigarettes instantly. :unsure:

They usually label them as such if they are been in a smoking house (fairly common to smoke inside in Japan). But the staff would point out to me if they were labelled as belonging to a smoker. So they label them as such on online orders as well?

They usually label them as such if they are been in a smoking house (fairly common to smoke inside in Japan). But the staff would point out to me if they were labelled as belonging to a smoker. So they label them as such on online orders as well?

The only detail I remembered they mentioned on the info on the item was that 'New/Damaged Box'. Didn't mentioned if it came from a smoking collector, etc. And the rest are just japanese saying items in good condition; might have some defect on the package and items, etc. All those regular warning the says you're purchasing a second hand or used toys. I don't think they spend too much time on enlisting the correct or proper description of the said items online. Unless ofcourse you're buying personally from them to see the real status of the said items.

The main ebay server went dark last night around when a very nice VF-X was sold at a best offer price. It reminded me of one of our recent 'for sale' threads. Who knows, it could even be the same person! B))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251603414694?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I don't know what's going on with ebay, though. It may take a while for that link to work.

I think the Japanese just appreciate collectibles and well made toys.

Every since they started making diecast toys after WW2 they've been masters at modern toy making.

It's a respect thing.

But if somebody brings is a water/smoke damaged piece they will still buy it.

2 sealed VF-25G's with Fast Pack bundles just went for 290 (275 + 15 ship) on evilbay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-1-60-VF-25G-amp-Fast-Pack-Macross-Frontier-New-Mint-/301261859197

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-1-60-VF-25G-amp-Fast-Pack-Macross-Frontier-New-Mint-/301261859644

Guess peeps are speculating that the 25G will be re-released in the near future like the 25S?

So there are many 25F issued recently and 25S is getting re-issued. Then you say, I want armor parts on these and what is the current pricing of armor parts for these.

check the following links for YJA prices which does not include shipping and proxy cost.

25F armor parts

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/182012670

25S Armor parts

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f137709408

mandarake ozzy armor at 18k. quickly sold.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1416193.html

Not a bad price for armor parts. Anything under $200 USD is really good, I think.

Hopefully, the frenzy will die down after the VF-25S is released.

Not a bad price at all, and I agree that the demand will drop off a little, but it will certainly still be there. The Armor Parts for the 25F and S have been around the $ 200 mark for awhile now.

-b.

2 sealed VF-25G's with Fast Pack bundles just went for 290 (275 + 15 ship) on evilbay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-1-60-VF-25G-amp-Fast-Pack-Macross-Frontier-New-Mint-/301261859197

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-1-60-VF-25G-amp-Fast-Pack-Macross-Frontier-New-Mint-/301261859644

Guess peeps are speculating that the 25G will be re-released in the near future like the 25S?

Apparently the seller was a fluke. He shut down his paypal account so that I couldn't pay for these two 25G super bundles.

4 days without a word, and the moment I request to cancel both transactions it went through immediately... lol

SDF-1 1/5000 off Mandarake for $100 or so

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1352173.html

Now I just have to find a 1/3000 for a decent price

Apparently the seller was a fluke. He shut down his paypal account so that I couldn't pay for these two 25G super bundles.

4 days without a word, and the moment I request to cancel both transactions it went through immediately... lol

I think I also bid/won on one of his other items. 4 days and still no word from seller and his paypal down. Going to eBay tonite to cancel order. Some people.

*snip*

I think I also bid/won on one of his other items. 4 days and still no word from seller and his paypal down. Going to eBay tonite to cancel order. Some people.

Read his descriptions/story on the links. Seller probably doesn't need the ring anymore. So he kept all the items again. Guess they called off their engagement.