Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Oh snap! I forgot to pay my pre-order @ NY for the Ozma YF-29 Supers and they cancelled my order :( . I created a ticket though explaining the circumstances and told them that I made a new order and paid it off. I did notice I lost one of my points though for the cancellation they made on my account. I hope they are cool about it and don't give much of a hassle, it's not like I have not spent several thousands of dollars on toys from them over the years.

I almost did that a few times. I hope it turns out ok

MacrossJunkie, is this what you were after?

Yeah, the 2nd and 3rd pics are exactly what I need. Thank you so much! Now I know where to paint.

It is definitely a lighter gray on the leading edge, just like the YF-30 had. I believe it should match the light gray on the upcoming super parts where they are reversed and put on the trailing edge.

Like so:

IfEUJ.jpg

I just wanted to share this.

My Ozma 29 has drawn blood...

I was moving some of my Valks around and placed my Ozma 29 on my coffee table. As I was walking past he coffee table my shorts got caught on the wing of the 29, and it started to fall off the coffee table. My reaction was to try and lessen the impact on the floor with my leg. That resulted in saving the Valk, but the points of the feet/engine nozzle scraping along my ankle and making s small cut. The bleeding wasn't too bad but it still drew blood.

Edited by Saburo

I was moving some of my Valks around and placed my Ozma 29 on my coffee table. As I was walking past he coffee table my shorts got caught on the wing of the 29, and it started to fall off the coffee table. My reaction was to try and lessen the impact on the floor with my leg. That resulted in saving the Valk, but the points of the feet/engine nozzle scraping along my ankle and making s small cut. The bleeding wasn't too bad but it still drew blood.

But the question is, did the valk survive unscathed? :p

Has anyone received any preparation email from NY? I was under the impression that the super parts were released last Saturday or did I get it wrong?

Oh Noz! It's tasted human blood!... I'd sleep with one eye open from now on if I were you... :ph34r:

But the question is, did the valk survive unscathed? :p

Has anyone received any preparation email from NY? I was under the impression that the super parts were released last Saturday or did I get it wrong?

Yes, thanks to my blood sacrifice the 29 survived with no damage. :)

I haven't received a notification from NY.

Ozma proves, yet again, that he's not to be messed with!

:D

Oh Noz! It's tasted human blood!... I'd sleep with one eye open from now on if I were you... :ph34r:

Hehe, I like to think we have a blood pact now. He is now my protector, now that I have given blood, sweat and tears. LOL

Edited by Saburo

I don't doubt a few people had problems but to date they've fulfilled every single one of my Macross Tamashii exclusive orders and I've ordered almost every one through them. Funny enough the only order they could not fulfill for me was the Yammy Kai way back during the panic buyoff during the Arcadia transition. Otherwise my luck has been mostly impeccable with them. I still prefer to put my business elsewhere when possible but this has been my experience with NY. YMMV of course.

Is that other store(s) or like one store? I think all I got from NY was an order prep email but I didn't care enough to check what order it was for at the time. I've got three of these coming from them.

Oh snap! I forgot to pay my pre-order @ NY for the Ozma YF-29 Supers and they cancelled my order :( . I created a ticket though explaining the circumstances and told them that I made a new order and paid it off. I did notice I lost one of my points though for the cancellation they made on my account. I hope they are cool about it and don't give much of a hassle, it's not like I have not spent several thousands of dollars on toys from them over the years.

Did they ever re-instate your order? I think given that they themselves delayed the release date to the 29th, they should show some leniency here since the 17th was supposed to be when they got them. If they don't, it's kind of a double standard - You're punished if you are a bit late with the payment, but it's totally okay if they are paid but they don't deliver with the goods on time.

Did they ever re-instate your order? I think given that they themselves delayed the release date to the 29th, they should show some leniency here since the 17th was supposed to be when they got them. If they don't, it's kind of a double standard - You're punished if you are a bit late with the payment, but it's totally okay if they are paid but they don't deliver with the goods on time.

Well I basically told them I wanted the parts, and replied again to the ticket and told them that I would make a new order and pay it off. They responded to me late after I already did that and said that it was ok tp place another order. I did not get my exp point back though lol. I am guess that is what the exp points are for? The more you have the more you can miss payment maybe? I also noticed the mark next to the cancellation looks different from the ones that I asked to have cancelled.

So karma points? I thought they would be for something good like discounts :(

Speaking of NY, I can never get the pictures in the gallery for any one item to load. Always wondered if it was just me or does everybody else experience the same suck...

Edited by xrentonx