Dimis

Mine is holding up good as far as I can tell. Mine has never been transformed though. I threw it right in the display case when I got it a few years ago. Got it pretty cheap from the good ole HLJ sale.

Great custom Scream Man! But... did you do that all in one day?? :o

As for my VF-11C.... I have one cracked shoulder. :( Before anyone panics, though, I have never heard of anything like this happening on any other VF-11 and I have an 11B which is perfectly fine.

Technically the crack is on the hinge around which the whole arm assembly swings for transformation, and I can only assume the crack was caused because of an overly tight screw that is at the centre pivot of the hinge. I don't really have any other clues. It's still OK, though, just loose.

• 7 months later...

Happened to me ... In the first transformation. Any workaround ???

As for my VF-11C.... I have one cracked shoulder. :( Before anyone panics, though, I have never heard of anything like this happening on any other VF-11 and I have an 11B which is perfectly fine.

Technically the crack is on the hinge around which the whole arm assembly swings for transformation, and I can only assume the crack was caused because of an overly tight screw that is at the centre pivot of the hinge. I don't really have any other clues. It's still OK, though, just loose.

post-28272-0-14732700-1391605255_thumb.jpg

post-28272-0-93167200-1391605265_thumb.jpg

Edited by wbrione

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
[align=left]VF-11! Macross 史上最勤奮的炮灰![/align]

[align=left]Bid at high price from JP yahoo coz I like this color more than VF-11B.[/align][align=left]& I think this is the most diligent cannon fodder in Macross history[/align][align=left]Would Captain Gold Dragon's FA be possible for Arcadia?[/align]http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2016/04/vf-11-macross.html

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-16-21.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-16-21.48.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=center][float=left]2016-04-16-21.38.jpg[/float][/align]

[align=center][float=left]2016-04-16-21.44.jpg[/float][/align]

Ouch. I will look out for this. Mine got busted again. Anyways. worked in the old fix. Now it's even better... than the old fix.

OK_02.jpg
OK_03.jpg
OK_04.jpg
3rd pic shows the yellow line of depression. Damn you oxidation!

Can someone explain what this guy used to make the fix. I got the same break years ago and never tried to fix it.