DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Got one too, thank you for the heads up, pikashoo! Had to call my card issuer to approve the transaction, it seems like a common issue as CD Japan explains it in their FAQ. But hell yeah for staying up late!

I think AmiAmi had preorders open for a brief time earlier today as well. When you search "DX Chogokin" the VF-25S is at the top of the results and it does not say "Sold Out" underneath the link. Of course, when you click on the listing it shows that preorders are actually closed.

ok it's confirmed that these are being massed produced. no more panic

Really?! It's confirmed that these are being massed produced or are you just saying that because there were 28 left?

Well crap. Missed it again...

Yep, same here... :( its 3:45am our time. Thank my guardian angel TechnoBlue (if HLJ doesn't fink out on us?) I hate not knowing. So is there any confirmation that this is being massed produced and will become available when they are issued?

It's not confirmed. It's just speculation. Considering cdjapan managed to open 28 (maybe more?) orders, it could mean that there are more being produced. Keep checking online retailers. I'm sure more will pop out before release and will sell out quick after.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Really?! It's confirmed that these are being massed produced or are you just saying that because there were 28 left?

edite: deleted any jokes this morning.

no, but it's obvious circumstantial confirmation... especially from a place like cd japan taken more orders. i shouldn't go too far and say it's "massed" produced yet but i'm getting to it soon if one more opens up.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

edite:

don't want to poke fun this morning.

TBH, i do remember yf-29 ozma opening up several times at cdjapan and else where and satin open for days, but once it was released it was sold out fast and so hard to find. so mass produced is going "too far." but i can say this: there's a 90% chance more pre-orders will open up before release.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

edite:

TBH, i do remember yf-29 ozma opening up several times at cdjapan and else where and satin open for days, but once it was released it was sold out fast and so hard to find. so mass produced is going "too far." but i can say this: there's a 90% chance more pre-orders will open up before release.

THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER! :p Spent too many sleepless nights for it to be funny anymore... :(

Agree. I think too that the way this works will be the same like the YF-29. So now's the best time to get it. Hope those that haven't gotten theirs yet manages to get one.

Edited by Falcon18

edite:

Have to agree, that while not confirmed it is very likely the 25S will see more stock released the closer we get to release and at release. But in no way does anyone expect this to be a shelf-warmer.

was it CD japan that has the longest open time that accepts PO for 25S?

You're probably thinking of Play-Asia.

-b.

If Amiami, Hobby Search or HLJ opens their preoders again and last for a good amount of time, then I would say they are producing in large numbers. CD Japan open their orders when people don't expect them to, which is why it lasted that long. If they re-open it the day or day after the pre order date, it would have gone quickly.

Still, I think it's not going to be easy to get like the YF-25. It might be similar to the VF-25F first reissue (not the second reissue) where there's opportunities to get during release but small window frame. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...