Combining The VO Topics

vibayo

Hello,i have recently downloaded Macross VO but it seems that it´s all in chinese/jap and i don't know how to make nothing,and then i have searched the forums and i have seen images with the game in english (well,not all but somethings) and i have read also that there exists a version called macross voxp.

Can anyone give en explanation of the differences between versions? is there a translation? and has anyone a keyboard reference?

Thanks

Okay i sum up : Thanks to other mw members i managed to get working and configure VOxp.

Now I wonder if a faq about this game exist because all i do in game in frag as fast as possible as many ennemies as possible. And now in mission 6 i frag a dozen of ennemies without any problem then TADAA it is always a "Mission failed" and i do not know why. So if anyone knows have a missions review or something like that....

And now in mission 6 i frag a dozen of ennemies without any problem then TADAA it is always a "Mission failed" and i do not know why. So if anyone knows have a missions review or something like that....

I have the same problem in mission 6. It seems that you should protect the mothership.

I have another question to those who know VO XP.

I know the the meaning of the numbers on the incoming missiles are the relative distances. Most of the time these numbers are white in color but sometimes they become green. What does it mean when it turns green? Also what does it mean when these numbers become negative?

I have another question to those who know VO XP.

I know the the meaning of the numbers on the incoming missiles are the relative distances. Most of the time these numbers are white in color but sometimes they become green. What does it mean when it turns green? Also what does it mean when these numbers become negative?

Also, how does radar view work? I am confused about radar view and can't orient myself when I am in radar mode.

• 2 weeks later...

VOXP have less running problem, better option on control (which you can actually pick and choose). VOXP also have a rearrange animation clip, no different from the original VO just rearrange animation no more or less. Yet there was an older thread talk about it, just get the VOXP and don't worry about the VO regular. In game wise, there's a more accurate hits and miss on the VOXP game play which VO doesn't have (have several bugs which you barely notice).

Hope this helps,

Hi Guys

I managed to get a copy of the Macross VOXP game. However where do I start?

I can't understand head or tail about the interfaces. Icannot set up anything since I don't know what I am doing.

The game looks gorgeous thought. Any English laguage pack or can someone

give me an idea. Also are there any updates or anything that I should knwo about?

Regards

Gian