DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I think that I am already lost., because I am thinking about the rest of the year and what I can purchase XD.... so new question, last time when the renewals came how many months were between releases?, because you know Delta Valks are coming... OMG I am planning a shopping schedule D:

OMG I am planning a shopping schedule D:

lol macross valks got you, now there is no escape.

The last reissue was the YF-29 alto, which you can get here

http://mykombini.com/en/general-figure/4777-dx-chogokin-macross-frontier-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-alto-saotome-type-macross-frontier-the-movie-the-wings-of-goodbye-4543112686985.html?search_query=macross&results=28

between the deltas and Hi metals i dont see any reissue soon.

lol macross valks got you, now there is no escape.

The last reissue was the YF-29 alto, which you can get here

http://mykombini.com/en/general-figure/4777-dx-chogokin-macross-frontier-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-alto-saotome-type-macross-frontier-the-movie-the-wings-of-goodbye-4543112686985.html?search_query=macross&results=28

between the deltas and Hi metals i dont see any reissue soon.

Yup I got the pre-order in HLJ, still is another store that I will search from now on, gracias :p

You can use this to help answer your question:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=29393

Thanks for the info, I am already reading it :D

Edited by Alberich

Thanks! I'm pretty sure she is. Though I kinda like Mikumo & Makina more. :wub: But the artwork I've found Kaname kinda looks prettier. ^_^

Agree. ;) But what do you think gonna happen to MWF if ever you decided to stop posting pictures? :blink: :ph34r:

Will try to come up with something new. You guys probably super tired now looking at the SDF-1 that I created. :lol:

I don't think anyone will notice me stopping posting pics and if/when I were to stop, it will be as Master Yoda said "There is another...". ;)

I am sure another person will start posting pics. There are a bunch of good photographers here on MWF. :)

I don't think anyone will notice me stopping posting pics and if/when I were to stop, it will be as Master Yoda said "There is another...". ;)

I am sure another person will start posting pics. There are a bunch of good photographers here on MWF. :)

True. That is oh so true. ;) But then again your killer photos inspire members here to 'spend more' from what they can afford. And good thing you're still not branching out to 1/6th scale figures. And if you do, I'll stay away from that thread for sure. Hahaha! :lol:

:lol: My wallet was screaming at me long before Saburo started posting pics on MW, although I do really love looking at his pic's. With him around I can keep stuff in the boxes due to space restraints. His pic's are better than the promotional materials that Bandai or Yamto/Arcadia have ever put out.

:lol: My wallet was screaming at me long before Saburo started posting pics on MW, although I do really love looking at his pic's. With him around I can keep stuff in the boxes due to space restraints. His pic's are better than the promotional materials that Bandai or Yamto/Arcadia have ever put out.

101% true. ^_^

Haha! One of the reasons why I like to take pics of the Valks and other toys, I can keep them in my virtual display case and never have to remove the real valk from the display case. :)

No3ljm, that GIF is just too true. I knew someone here had to be the one who created it.

Yup, it's me. ;) Pulled the exploding wallet from the 'Death Star blowing up wallet' GIF and edited it with a SDF-1 clip from DYRL movie and voila! :)

I'd love to have the VF 25S renewal, but the armored parts are ridiculously over priced from what i've seen so far(up to $600 CAD/USD on amazon). Does anyone know where I can at least look for something a bit more reasonable?

Edited by Solo Wing Pixy

I'd love to have the VF 25S renewal, but the armored parts are ridiculously over priced from what i've seen so far(up to $600 CAD/USD on amazon). Does anyone know where I can at least look for something a bit more reasonable?

Mandarake, Jungle and YAJ. You will still be looking at around 300$ to get it.

At this point, $250 to $300 for the VF-25 armor parts is probably the lowest you'll find

Or build a time machine and travel back to the distant past of 2012. :)

Hey lolicon, you remember tha price at launch for the vf 25s and the armored parts prie?

Guest davidwhangchoi

8190yen... what a rip off, bandai trying to mug us again. i'm glad prices are more reasonable these days.

8190yen... what a rip off, bandai trying to mug us again. i'm glad prices are more reasonable these days.

:ph34r:

All jokes aside, I'm happy that I'm not completely priced out of this hobby (regardless of manufacturer). Getting harder to buy multiples, but I can usually swing at least one of every release.

-b.

I think that I am already lost., because I am thinking about the rest of the year and what I can purchase XD.... so new question, last time when the renewals came how many months were between releases?, because you know Delta Valks are coming... OMG I am planning a shopping schedule D:

If you're looking for enablers and codependents, bienvenido hermano!

Amen to that last point especially!

Hahaha! I see what you did there!

Any thoughts on the armored parts for renewal VF 25's? They look amazing, but seem to have a lot of weight issues that I fear may cause some breakages on the toy. It also does not seem very playable from what i've heard.

Edited by Solo Wing Pixy

Never heard of any, or many breakages of the Renewal 25's that have the Armor Parts attached, joint stress is possible but it depends on which mode the parts are attached, if a stand is used, etc, etc.

-b.

Any thoughts on the armored parts for renewal VF 25's? They look amazing, but seem to have a lot of weight issues that I fear may cause some breakages on the toy. It also does not seem very playable from what i've heard.

Never heard of any, or many breakages of the Renewal 25's that have the Armor Parts attached, joint stress is possible but it depends on which mode the parts are attached, if a stand is used, etc, etc.

-b.

I recently did photoshoots for my VF-25's, each one has various parts sets attached (Armored, Super, and Tornado). I did an inspection of each one and all are good shape, no signs of stress or damage. They have displayed in fighter mode and Battroid mode for about 2 years. The Armored 25's (Battroid mode) are supported by a brace I made with spare Yetistand parts. :D

Edited by Saburo

I recently did photoshoots for my VF-25's, each one has various parts sets attached (Armored, Super, and Tornado). I did an inspection of each one and all are good shape, no signs of stress or damage. They are displayed in fighter mode and Battroid mode. The Armored 25's are supported by a brace I made with spare Yetistand parts. :D

Hey Saburo, hows the coffee table display book idea coming along? still on the cards?

All the renewals are totally fine. I've had some displayed for over 3 years without any issues.

I do have one VF-25G with a broken wing joint though, but that's only because scumbag cat knocked it over :0

Sorry to hear that. Cats are devious creatures, they are always plotting something.

Hey Saburo, hows the coffee table display book idea coming along? still on the cards?

Haha.. Spanner! I was hoping that had slipped people's mind, its still the back of my mind at the moment. Thanks for keeping it in mind. :)

I have to get around to researching printing companies.

I'm sure your cat's only regret was that you weren't standing directly underneath he knocked it over.

Thankfully I fixed it with plasticweld. I keep it in naked battroid just to be safe.

On a different note, I finally got to painting the hip pieces on my YF-25 Super. Was getting so sick of the Blue hips breaking up the orange.

post-25-0-92950200-1463113469_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-09629000-1463113467_thumb.jpg

I keep seeing fixes for the loose hip joints, but was there a fix for the loose shoulder on the renewals?

Steady and careful application of future. My Isamu 29, and Alto 25 renewal both had loose shoulders. Future alleviated most of the annoyance.

Haha.. Spanner! I was hoping that had slipped people's mind, its still the back of my mind at the moment. Thanks for keeping it in mind. :)

I have to get around to researching printing companies.

but now you might have to push it back even further till all the Delta Valkyrie's are out so you can include them too! hehe! :p:lol: