In general, I'm primarily interested in subjects I can't get in mainstream formats - particularly ones largely ignored by the toy & plamo industry. John's Invid, the Zentraedi soldier figures (all but one of which I missed, unfortunately), Zentraedi battleships... Those are the ones I've enjoyed the most. Certainly John's renderings of the most popular topics are arguably the best models made of topics like the Destroids, Glaug & Regult with interior. But his less-mainstream subjects are my favorites.

N-Ger, Legioss, Macross, Q-Rau. All models I would like to make, in no particular order and if the demand is there.

I really, really wanna complete the 1/72 enemy mech collection. I would move heaven and earth to get a good 'ol Cap'n version Q-Rau and N-Ger.

i have to recognize that the TV SDF-1 excites me more than the Legioss. But I still think that the Legioss is a must be, to complete the Crab collection.

PD: Also I still thinking that the N-Ger is the most important piece of my wish list. :unsure:

Yes! N-Ger! Sounds good!

I vote for all of the above. But mostly 1/3000 TV SDF1 on top of the wish list, with 1/72 DYRL N-Ger at close second. 1/48 Legioss Soldier is also a must. (How can you have Inbits w/o Legioss? It's like ordering pizza with no drinks)

Got them crabs delivered from the post office!! Sooner than expected!

John has done it again!! His Iigaa is an excellent 3D representation form the lineart.

I vote for DYRL? Nousjadeul Ger.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

In general, I'm primarily interested in subjects I can't get in mainstream formats - particularly ones largely ignored by the toy & plamo industry. John's Invid, the Zentraedi soldier figures (all but one of which I missed, unfortunately), Zentraedi battleships... Those are the ones I've enjoyed the most. Certainly John's renderings of the most popular topics are arguably the best models made of topics like the Destroids, Glaug & Regult with interior. But his less-mainstream subjects are my favorites.

I agree with AcroRay. I would like to see an Armor space carrier or a zentraedi gunship from dyrl. More of the obscure subjects.

Edited by atoyer