I would love if the toy companies made toy or kits from some late 80s and early 90s arcade games, like ATOMIC ROBO-KID and AERO BLASTERS.

I think I had both of these when I was young. I don't think I liked Robo Kid that much. A bad feeling came to mind looking at that artwork. I might have owned Aero Blasters on another system. I checked youtube and the music was more familiar on the Turbografx.

There are a few topics going on about movie sequels like Tron, of course the new Star Wars, and always anime toys. I was remembering how I felt about these anime, movies, and videogames back in the day. These were new and different. In the case of anime it was a foreign and more stylized feel. But all these new things were cool.

I know I go though dry periods with anime. So I get surprised when something new comes out that gives me the same feelings as the older stuff. The first Ghost in the Shell movie was like that. Stand Alone Complex as well. I think the music helps. The new opening tune for Alternative Architecture has a similar feel.

Is there anything upcoming that has that newness about it?