ROBOT 魂 <SIDE VF>

GRAND CANNON

Isn't it including shipping, the total is only around US$40? That's cheaper than the asked preorder price in my shop >_<

Bloody hell, that's expensive! I only paid HK$240 for the red Q-Rea.

That's double for the grey one + shipping. Sod that!

Graham

Isn't it including shipping, the total is only around US$40? That's cheaper than the asked preorder price in my shop >_<

It ended cheap because you guys just talk about it instead of bidding on it! :lol:

Seriously this is why people go to auctions (real or online) because you can get lucky with good price.

• 3 weeks later...

Bandai-RS-Q-Rare-3.jpg

Got my first Robot Spirits review up at anymoon.com. I had been trying to get it up earlier but other toys kept bumping it back. I should get the VF-25 review up somewhat soon but I think the VF-19Kai Hi Metal and Toynami Battlepod might bump it.

• 2 weeks later...
just got my Q-Rare Pixie... it's darker gray than in the promo pics... and i like it. sorry no cam right now and too busy to open it up... it's really nice. :D

Yah, rub it in why don't you! :(

Oh well, see if I can hunt down one for a "reasonable" price when I'm in Tokyo later this month.

Graham

Graham, a shop on the 1st floor of Richmond 111 in Monkok had the Q-"RARE" for HK$390 or so, I passed.

It actually does look darker than promotional pictures, and limbs are less rubber-looking than the Klan Klan custom.

• 4 months later...

Sadly, I can imagine Bandai releasing the Tornado pack VF-25F before the Armored VF-25S...imagine that!

By the way, there is a complete absence of the VF-27 and the RVF-25 in toy form other than the DX line as well. I'd take every mecha if released as a side VF.

Edited by regult

I can still imagine Bandai releasing the Tornado pack VF-25F before the Armored VF-25S...imagine that!

There is a complete absence of the VF-27 and the RVF-25 in toy form other than the DX line as well. I'd take every mecha if released as a side VF.

Me too! I would buy the whole line of side VF. Even if it is a web exclusive.

hlj has the q-rea 50% off! i can't resist it, especially when the klan Super FP fig is coming out, will be perfect!.

Also considering the 25 1/100 which is also 50% off, would be my very first frontier variable piece.

:edit: ordered the Alto 1/100. Nice!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 11 months later...