Hi guys! I was going to post an update today but as I'm in the closing stages of the sculpting, I figured I'd stretch things out to Friday and by then basters should pretty much be done. I think I would have finished a week ago had there not been so many "things" going on behind the scenes but alas, better late than later... Or never :D

I've waited 3 decades for this as a kit. I'm fine waiting a bit longer, if it gives you the time and space to do what you need to do.

Edited by AcroRay

I have a few suggestions! After you take a well deserved break of course....

1:60 Ghost from Macross Plus??? Obviously no company is ever gonna do it...

All 4 of the main Zentradi capital ships. Would love to see your interpretation of these all matching in some scale. Ohh.. and a reissue of the gunboat you did for those of us who missed it.

Hovertank??? 1:48 scale. not sure what mode would be coolest...

Hi guys. In the interest of at least rounding-out the MOSPEADA series, I was thinking about a 1/48 Legioss soldier or 1/10-12 Protector as the next project, and then possibly coming back to do a 1/72 N-Ger or Q-Rau if there's enough interest. For now, I have my hands full casting Baby Crabbs :lol:

i am in for 1/48 legioss but only if fighter mode is available... :)