YF-30 Plamo....Any chance?

maxi

Hello guys. I was wondering if there is a chance that bandai release a YF-30 in plamo version. I really love it but can`t afford a DX, specially here in Argentina where import taxes are prohibitive and you end up paying almost twice the price...Thanks.

Edited by maxi

The YF-25 was only released as the limited plamodel first, but the chogokin version will be released in the near future in the end.

Some possibilities may exist about the plamodel of the YF-30, I guess.

DIto to that.....I would also like to see a YF-19. Or a VF-11 with the APS -11 Protect Armor Pack!!!

It`s free to dream.. ;)

YF-19 kits have been available for a long time.

imo, hasegawa and bandai serve different kind of modellers. each has it's pros and cons.

for me, i am happy if my valkyrie of choice is released by either of the company. so as for the topic, I will be happy if hasegawa or bandai release it

The VF-25 was already a CAD model, so most of the work was done for them. The VF-1 basically fell into the "let's try a completely new mold to account for anime magic in a completely different way than ever before" bag, with predictable results.