How do you chaps know these things come on available order so quickly?

everytime i remember i look up for the toy, sometimes is up, most time it isnt. Ive being frustated before because i cant catch a PO, so when i can i try to help others take theirs.

Some people run website monitors that allow them to see real time changes to websites. If they happen to be online when a change is made they can check it and get an order in.

Issue is 2-fold with Bandai Preorders as always. On one side Bandai doesn't have high preorder numbers to start with. The second issue is many online shops are pay-later preorders so Scalpers have nothing to lose by nabbing preorders and then trying to flip them on YHJ or Amazon.co.jp

So the next question would be is, would you guys rather want an anime accurate landing gear though it's going to be parts-swapping? Or a generic Bandai-steel-colored landing gear that could fold properly somehow in a DX manner? :rolleyes:

An Arcadia solution.

Same also. If it wasn't for the email I got for the GX-71 (at 3:30 in the morning so i still missed out <_< ) I would wonder if their service worked.

So you got an email for the 31j restock at HlJ from figinstock? That's weird because i didn't. I wonder why it would work for one and not another?

So you got an email for the 31j restock at HlJ from figinstock? That's weird because i didn't. I wonder why it would work for one and not another?

No, unfortunately, I didn't. I was saying that I was in the same boat as you and General Rasp.

I was just adding the comment that I have several items on alert with figinstock, and other than the GX-71 I have never received an alert from them. Until I got that email I kept thinking that I had set something up wrong. Apparently I am just unlucky enough to want items that have never been back in stock long enough for me to be notified.

No, unfortunately, I didn't. I was saying that I was in the same boat as you and General Rasp.

I was just adding the comment that I have several items on alert with figinstock, and other than the GX-71 I have never received an alert from them. Until I got that email I kept thinking that I had set something up wrong. Apparently I am just unlucky enough to want items that have never been back in stock long enough for me to be notified.

That may be because when it is up, constant lurkers (like me) snatch whatever stock it shows before the script can be triggered.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously whoever transformed it didn't rotate the nose to the correct position.

I thought so initially but it now looks to me like the markings on the nose might be misprinted/mispainted, making the nose crooked when the markings are lined up with the rest of the plane.

Edited by IXTL

I thought so initially but it now looks to me like the markings on the nose might be misprinted/mispainted, making the nose crooked when the markings are lined up with the rest of the plane.

A nose job gone wrong...

Should have corrected it if the display was meant to show-case the final product. Leaves us wondering about the quality...

If it's that easy to dislodge, I have concerns about the mechanisms used to hold it on. <_<

Huh.. though actually, seeing it in profile, I'm starting to think, yeah, the nose just really does stick up that high. It's not really attractive, reminds me of the old Yammie YF-19. :huh:

Edited by Chronocidal

Cool! That 31 nose is still bugging me tho, that tampo print seems to be out?

Anyway, I've made up my mind to complete the delta squad in tomytec mode :lol: ...screw the pre-order madness...*message sponsored gladly by my wallet and the fact that the airing of delta episodes seems to be valkless* :lol:

p.s. my heart says well maybe just 1 DX :ph34r: