DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Still no news about shipment of my VF-25F super parts. I guess a lot of companies may ship them out late because of the Golden Week holiday.

Never a huge fan of the VF-25G, so not going to play the preorder game. If I see one in a shop for a reasonable price (ha ha ha), I may pick one up. If not, no big loss.

Graham

Great pictures Swoosh, thank you. Love the profile shot, nice and sleek! Ar the Packs difficult to attach and do they stay on well?

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Great pictures Swoosh, thank you. Love the profile shot, nice and sleek! Ar the Packs difficult to attach and do they stay on well?

Chris

Easy to attach, all stay on good except the armor that cover the intake, it pops off easily during transforming or posing it.

DSC_6418.jpg

DSC_6420.jpg

DSC_6424.jpg

DSC_6426.jpg

DSC_6427.jpg

DSC_6429.jpg

DSC_6430.jpg

DSC_6431.jpg

DSC_6436.jpg

I'm unfamiliar with the -25 super pack design. When transforming to fighter mode, where does the new crotch armor go?

It goes exactly where the naked one goes, they are about the same size on this renewal version and it is NOT an add on part.

how does the missile packs on the shoulders connect?

It comes with a new panel that has swing arms and missile pack already attached.

Side skirt, should panel and crotch needs to be swap with the new part with armor.

DSC_6470.jpg

Edited by Swoosh

Easy to attach, all stay on good except the armor that cover the intake, it pops off easily during transforming or posing it.

Ok, honestly. You'd think they'd be able to figure this one out by their THIRD try at making the intake armor. <_<

The updated armor that came with the blue Alto wasn't that bad, I thought it actually stayed on decently compared with the first version. I guess the question is, is this better or worse than the fixes they applied to the later v.1 super pack hip armor?

Also, I'm curious, does the hip armor snap on over the intake covers, or do you need to remove those to attach the armor? That might be part of why they fall off easily, because while my Alto's covers stay in well, Ozma's fall out if you look at them sideways.

Anybody received any payment request or shipping notification for the Super Parts yet?

Haha, it's been so long since I pre-ordered, I forgot which company I ordered from. Gotta dig through my email.

Graham

You got it through us, got the stock in today since we've been out of the office due to so many Macross events. Will be sending shipping details shortly and we got your address update notice as well.

You got it through us, got the stock in today since we've been out of the office due to so many Macross events. Will be sending shipping details shortly and we got your address update notice as well.

Haha, that's you is it. I didn't know. If I'd known, Id have placed more orders through you.

Anyway, very happy to see the missiles are painted this time around.

Graham