Nephtis (or Neith) would rock, and to a lesser degree, ArdJet.

But really, the original Idolo I think is the coolest-looking one. (never liked the "ears and tail" of Anubis) Idolo could take out Jehuty in a second, and would "last for a while" against Anubis.

Hathor I think would be an even combat match for Anubis if not actually superior, but the "foot wings" and head-crest remind me of an inverted Crescens. :p

Models are ok, but I want another sequel. Preferably one I don't finish in a single three-hour session.

Hideo Kojima is working on an as yet unnamed new game - it could be a ZOE sequel.

Edited by Nicaragua

• 4 weeks later...

Riobot is a new toy line, not related to Revoltech. I forgot what company behind it but I'm sure it's not Kaiyodo. I only remember Dephine/Dirfinge from Break Blade being this line sole release.

Anyway, now we have other choice for Jehuty than Revoltech.

EDIT: Anubis: Zone of Enders is Japanese title for ZOE: 2nd Runner. So that poster of Riobot announcement include that title to tell us that they use designs from the 2nd game.

Edited by reeoyuy

I wonder if 2012 means a new OVA or something, starring Anubis? (If there was a game coming, I think we'd have heard about it by now)

Didn't they announce a possible third game for the PS3 some months ago?

Anyway, this toy looks awesome: really eager to get mine :)

Riobot? :p

rio-rainbow-gate.jpg

To be honest, I was really excited at first, but the more I look at the sculpt the more I realize that it suffers from the same problems as other Revoltechs, sacrificing sleekness for joint mobility and extreme posability - which is why I've traditionally avoided the Revy Macross toys.

Didn't they announce a possible third game for the PS3 some months ago?

Anyway, this toy looks awesome: really eager to get mine :)

There has been talk about a 3rd game for quite some time. Hopes were up when MGS4 was released - as it was supposed to be the end of at least Solid Snake's story... but then they probably realized that the Metal Gear Cow was still lactating heavily.

There has been talk about a 3rd game for quite some time. Hopes were up when MGS4 was released - as it was supposed to be the end of at least Solid Snake's story... but then they probably realized that the Metal Gear Cow was still lactating heavily.

Arg...

Oh well, I still have to play ZOE2, as well as the second ending of the GBA game: this will take some time and hopefully something positive will happen in the meanwhile. :)

It has to be a typo. ;)

See? All it demanded was that we speak of it... :p

It's a shy game: we just have to make it understand we really want it. :lol:

Edited by Gui