New Macross Game from Sega for PS2

twich

Hey there,

I know that there was a rather large thread that had a lot of great information on the old board, but I was wondering if this might be a good place to post any recent news about the game, maybe have one post that has all the news about it and people can update what they hear.

Hope to hear some good news about this game coming to the US.

Larry

Check out the Macross Compendium Macross Compendium, it has information on the game, aparently it is going to have a whole new remake of the opening animation of the original SDF:Macross anime.

Check it out! It looks awesome! I think I might mod my PS2 if this doesn't come to the states!

Larry :rolleyes:

The graphics look quite good on the game, but I don't know why it has to be better than Battlecry. I'm just a fan of the mecha and want good games. You shouldn't complicate something even more by taking sides over a game. I do look forward to getting this game and will wait anxiously for it's arrival into my hands. My PS2 is ready for new action. :D

The graphics look quite good on the game, but I don't know why it has to be better than Battlecry. I'm just a fan of the mecha and want good games. You shouldn't complicate something even more by taking sides over a game. I do look forward to getting this game and will wait anxiously for it's arrival into my hands. My PS2 is ready for new action. :D

It doesn't need to be better then BC... simply because BC was actually painful to look at. At this rate.... anything is better then BC. <_<

If you noticed, in battroid mode. the hips a conected to the nose cone too far low. Yeck! But that doesn't really matter that much as long as the gameplay is great..........

............ And I still wish that this game has a COCKPIT VIEW! :angry:

very cool!, as ive said before it LOOKS nice. and since its SEGA (or to be precise AM2) making it its probably going to be the best Macross game ever. i hope its gonna have ALOT of SPEED!, AND have a few players to choose from. not just Hikaru (IF were supposed to play as the main cast that is).

speed+cool 50 ton robots moving like feathers in the wind+BANG BANG+Nosjuadeul-Ger+VF-1SS+Gerwalk+Maximillian Jenius = THE MFKN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//Dan.. :ph34r:

very cool!, as ive said before it LOOKS nice. and since its SEGA (or to be precise AM2) making it its probably going to be the best Macross game ever. i hope its gonna have ALOT of SPEED!, AND have a few players to choose from. not just Hikaru (IF were supposed to play as the main cast that is).

speed+cool 50 ton robots moving like feathers in the wind+BANG BANG+Nosjuadeul-Ger+VF-1SS+Gerwalk+Maximillian Jenius = THE MFKN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//Dan.. :ph34r:

I don't think you play as a member of the cast. Seeing as most gameplay pics where CF only. :)

The preview site still has no updates. :angry: August is going and we only have the flash movie. <_<

The game is going to be out shortly after TGS, just sit tight.

If the game is good.... there will be tons of previews.... if it isn't... it will get to retailers and no one will notice. :p

Game Informer magazine has an article about the game. Bandai Ent. has been asked if they would release it in the US and the answer was that they would look into doing it.

I'll try to get the article scanned this evening... I've had the mag since Saturday, but I've just been too busy! :)

Game Informer magazine has an article about the game. Bandai Ent. has been asked if they would release it in the US and the answer was that they would look into doing it.

I'll try to get the article scanned this evening... I've had the mag since Saturday, but I've just been too busy! :)

like the ppl in the cubeign board used to say.... "MEGATON!!" :lol:

Hop to it, chief!!! I still haven't gotten mine yet, but that's probably because it's being forwarded from my previous address.

i have the game informer and yes they did say they would "consider" porting it. iw ish that it would be for all systems cause my ps2 broke and now i have a gamecube :( well i guess i'll have to save up for a new ps2 lol if it comes to the states (i have dought)

I don't think they meant porting it to other consoles.... but porting it over to the US aka localizing the game. :)