DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I am impressed with these photos, and don't get me wrong, just wanted to point out that the attached image is not 2560x1536.

While we're at this, would you mind sharing the 2nd picture with the VF-15F head-on?

Thanks in advance

No problem, just send me a message with your email and I will send over the jpeg files.

I added these along with other VF images to the gallery section.

post-7534-0-36787500-1335235052_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ron5864

It's sad that the price of the Ozma is so inflated now. When you compare it to, oh the VF-17, I don't think it's worth being a $300+ valk. I still think they will do a reissue, just like they reissued the 29, but people might have to wait until after Michael and Luca are released. At least that's my thinking. Also, if there is a reissue, it might be just as much of a "blink and miss" re-release like the 29 was. I guess it's worth that price if you just have to have it now and don't want to take chances 6-12 months later...

Edited by pud333

IMO, but Bandai is dumb to not release the VF-25F right now. The toy is online available for DOUBLE the original MSRP. The iron is HOT, BLAZING. After a while people who didn't get the renewal will lose interest, andif they re-release it then, the reissue/re-release will fail.

Eh, who knows what Bandai is thinking? They seem to be scared of overstock. They have been very deliberate in making sure releases don't overlap eatch other or clog the market with valks. Whatever they are doing, looks like it is working. I think demand for the renewals will still be quite high a year from now.

The production quality on Bandai's current 25s might be a step down from Yamato's current offerings, but they're still beautiful and solid toys.

Glad I snagged two 25Fs when they first came out, but now I wish I had gotten 3 or 4. Just so I can later on display one plain, with super parts, with armor parts, and maybe tornado parts if Bandai ever releases those. :)

I wouldn't pay $400 for one though. If there are people out there willing to pay that much for it, then it'd be dumb for ebayers not to sell for that much.

Anybody received any payment request or shipping notification for the Super Parts yet?

Haha, it's been so long since I pre-ordered, I forgot which company I ordered from. Gotta dig through my email.

Graham

I received the payment request two weeks ago.

Just got a 2nd vf-25s renewal for 19000 yen which is about $230ish i decided to get it even though its still way more than i paid for my 1st one but still waaay cheaper than ebay prices and other shops, its about $20 more than i would paid at BBTS if my pre-order was fulfilled so i decided just to do it. Im anticipating the armor parts so i think it was a good move.

Anybody received any payment request or shipping notification for the Super Parts yet?

Haha, it's been so long since I pre-ordered, I forgot which company I ordered from. Gotta dig through my email.

Graham

I ordered mine in Sino Centre, no phone call received yet.

cant wait!, I hope a second minifig is included as with all the renewals, hoping for a a cinderella ranka ala episode 12"Fastest Birthday" or micronized klan in SMS flight suit in the last episode 25" Your Sound"

Edited by Murphy

Graham

Got my payment request 2 weeks ago from nippon-yasan

I predict the 25G preorder will be even uglier than the 171 preorder. :wacko:

Really? You think the G will be harder to come by then the 171? Based on the fact we all know Bandai are under-producing so anyone remotely interested is going to put their order in immediately?

This the renewal I want, hope it won't be a nightmare to preorder it.

In the end, it all depends on what Bandai puts out in relation to demand. I wish I could be a fly on the wall during that meeting.

Really? You think the G will be harder to come by then the 171? Based on the fact we all know Bandai are under-producing so anyone remotely interested is going to put their order in immediately?

Simply knowing of Bandai's underproduction and wanting one "real bad" is not going to get anyone a preorder slot.

You can't put in your preorder "immediately." You have to put in your preorder during the few minutes it's open, or you're SOL and have to get it from a secondary source (or hope you can catch a different retailer when they open up preorders). Which means you have to be at your computer when it opens, and not everyone has that luxury. It's not like a bunch of us were sitting idle on Amiami's 29 reissue and 171 open preorder pages deciding whether or not we really wanted one and then deciding to sleep on it. <_<

I'm .. cautiously enthusiastic. I really do want the G, but I cannot sit up all hours of the night waiting for these stupid 2 min preorder windows.

Just going to put this out there ahead of time.. I wonder if it would be a good idea to organize a pre-order group buy. It's stupid that the thought even has a reason to occur, but for those of us who can be up during these ridiculous preorder windows, I think it'd be greatly appreciated if we could figure out a way to distribute any extra preorders our members could get for others.

It'd have to be on a volunteer basis of course. In my case, if I happen to get on HLJ at the right moment, and can afford it, I can try and order as many extras as they'll let me, and just resell them here at cost.

Edited by Chronocidal

Simply knowing of Bandai's underproduction and wanting one "real bad" is not going to get anyone a preorder slot.

You can't put in your preorder "immediately." You have to put in your preorder during the few minutes it's open, or you're SOL and have to get it from a secondary source (or hope you can catch a different retailer when they open up preorders). Which means you have to be at your computer when it opens, and not everyone has that luxury. It's not like a bunch of us were sitting idle on Amiami's 29 reissue and 171 open preorder pages deciding whether or not we really wanted one and then deciding to sleep on it. <_<

The thing is that while they are rare and go for a lot now Alto and Ozma's 25's did not sell out in minutes like the 29 and 171. The 29 and 171 are new/unique whereas Alto's and Ozma's 25's, while higher quality then the V.1's, aren't "new" to most people. The G might sell out faster simply because we all now know they don't make many of these things and anyone who wants one isn't going to wait but I have a hard time believing this is going to be another 2 minute sell out like the 29 or 171 were.

Edited by Mommar