30th Anniversary Exhibit NEWS - Talk

dreadpyrat

I'm still on the fence whether I'll go or not. As cool as seeing a 1:1 scale VF (no matter the model) is, the rest of it hasn't exactly made me scream "must see!"...

Pending the day of the week, this Gaijin Butai Kansai Shotai member may be able to meet up with the Kanto Shotai members. icon_salute.gif

Well, there you go, then! We can all meet up and bitch about the lackluster event over drinks in the evening. That would make the whole experience worthwhile. :)

• 2 weeks later...

While I'd love to see the 1:1 VF-25F, I have absolutely no interest in seeing a Macross Musical or a Miss Macross contest. For those who are interested, good for you.

Somebody wake me up when they announce a new Macross anime.

Graham

While I'd love to see the 1:1 VF-25F, I have absolutely no interest in seeing a Macross Musical or a Miss Macross contest. For those who are interested, good for you.

Ah, you're a grumpy old man now eh, Graham? Girls walking around in their bathing suits? Where do I buy a ticket? ;)

But, yes I agree with main point - it would be good to see a new Macross property. I thought they might create a Macross: The Ride anime. That's ripe for adaptation, the 'race' format would make a perfect movie or miniseries.

There have been no news about April 29th yet

In Ikebukuro, Megumi Nakajima comes to the exhibition. The day is Ranka's birthday and she and others will celebrate it.

In Shibuya, Haruhiko Mikimoto's autograph session is held.post-14942-0-77108700-1335285810_thumb.jpg

Edited by antibiotictab

Thanks for your correcting, and, oh, you have already written the news. I should have cheked it more carefully.

I have just come back from Shibuya.

I could get the numbered ticket of Mikimoto-san's autograph session.

Shibuya.

post-14942-0-79214200-1335417442_thumb.jpg

You know this building. Well, Parco is not this one.

post-14942-0-20894300-1335417403_thumb.jpg

After taking the picture above, I went to Parco Part 1. About 40 fans were waiting then.

In the venue, Taking pictures are prohibited. I rewatched the web site couldn't find out such a rule...

After watchng the exhibition, I went upstairs and reached at a chinese restaurant. There were Ranka's standing signboard.

post-14942-0-41663500-1335418042_thumb.jpg

And VF-1's and Vrlitwhai's ones.

post-14942-0-79123200-1335419040_thumb.jpg

I bought these goodies. I didn't expect to buy a Valkirie's plastic model, but Tenjin-san's autograph on the box. These are the April 26th's exclusive ones and have been already sold out.

post-14942-0-64430700-1335419323_thumb.jpg

There were 2 westerners speaking English in the venue. Might be the members of MW.

What's inside the Minmay tins?

Bread. Canned Bread.

I came here from your youtube link. You have left comments twice on my channel, and I found MW. Thank you so much.