Macross 30 Let's Play

VF-15 Banshee

The boosters don't have higher ranks but you can get higher ranks for the planes by buying blueprints at various towns.

Ok, so the rank of the valk depends on the blueprints used.

• 2 weeks later...

We all know that PS2 Macross (2003) is still the best aviation oriented Macross game complete with barrel rolls and etc.

Is Macross 30's engine just an upscaled version of the PSP titles? Is there a sense of distance on the maps and barrel roll dodging?

I think the greatest appeal is the story, not so much the generic Bandai mecha engine game play.

Edited by calubin_175

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so the rank of the valk depends on the blueprints used.

All of them, hahaha. How do you get a higher rank valk? I have built VF-0d/a/s/booster. They are all rank 1.

The boosters don't have higher ranks but you can get higher ranks for the planes by buying blueprints at various towns.

Most of all the the Blueprints are mostly found in "New GamePlus" In which you can fly any characters VF. But the Starter Valks don't take till new game plus. Also Liked your Play trough! :D

that game play looks pretty cool! Might have to get me a PS3 just for this game!

Hahaha! I'm thinking the same thing, spanner. Should I buy PS4 just for Batman Arkham Knight game. :lol:

But overall Macross 30 is a great game. Fun to play with. Not so sure regarding replay value though. I started the New Game Plus thing months ago and somehow got tired of playing it again just to get the upgraded blueprints. But flying the Valk is so cool. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...