DYRL Bluray Release Confirmed

SCOOPUDA!

Is there any way to get a burned blu-ray of DYRL with subtitles already added to it so it can be watched from a regular BD player?

(I own the non-limited version of the BD already, so it would be my one legal backup copy, not trying to pirate anything, but words would be nice :) )

I was curious about that myself. I hope bandai releases it again with eng subs later on next year. Edited by cypherxv

I was curious about that myself. I hope bandai releases it again with eng subs later on next year.

If we all buy a copy of the international releases of the MF movies, there is a good chance. All businesses can be influenced by their bank accounts.... B))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never did redeem that code. Is the game still available on the PSN for purchase? I did a search for マクロス and I came up empty. Would anyone know where I could find it?

I never did redeem that code. Is the game still available on the PSN for purchase? I did a search for マクロス and I came up empty. Would anyone know where I could find it?

Unfortunately, you are out of luck. The codes have expired and the DYRL PS1 game was not released on PSN for general sale.

Incidentally, neither were any of the other PS1 games or the PSP games.

• 1 month later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i hope they re-release this w subs and redo audio. the bd remaster audio is butchered and out of sync in places for the final battle.

Edited by davidwhangchoi