Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

I have the very old takatoku [or bandai] transforming SDF-1. At this price I had to get it to display it in fortress mode. Too bad it is not perfectly accurate, but it will do.

Edited by vlenhoff

lol no3ljm, yep.

I really wish the Daedalus and the Prometheus had proper bridges. I just think this tiny fortress will look amazing flying in front of my older SDF-1, which perpetually stands on the shelf.

Edited by vlenhoff

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

glow in the dark one is pretty cool.

I don't think it's glow in the dark. Probably it's taken under some blacklight.

How I really wish they did DYRL version after the first SDF release.

Edited by no3Ljm

My gut says it's just illuminated via black light like most of their gunpla's clear parts. And I don't think they will spend more just to make the stand glow-in-the-dark too. Just saying. ^_^

IMG_1599.JPG

16720-7.jpg

If it is... I'm all for one... again. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

post-2743-0-69255600-1479444367_thumb.jpg

post-2743-0-96245700-1479444594_thumb.jpg

post-2743-0-43819300-1479444601_thumb.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110238/

CF-SP Macross SDF-1 Macross Midnight Smoke Ver.

Preorder starts november 26 10:00 JST

The photo was taken with blacklight but the figure also have Phosphorescent coating (glow in the dark paint)

As "Megahobi EXPO2016 AUTUMN" Commemorative items of November 26 (Sat),

Cosmo Fleet Special (CF-SP) "Macross SDF-1 Macross (TV Ver.)" Is, in "Midnight Smoke Ver." It is the appearance.
Reproduction of both the side of the ship of the attack aircraft carrier Prometheus and the amphibious assault ship Daedalus, of course,
trans-formation also reproduced by the reclassification of parts.
Attach them a custom seal, which is included with the hull of the total length of about 200mm,
realistic type Ver is reminiscent of the box art of the mook and models of the broadcast at that time. Will be completed.
In addition, this time luminous seal is also included as a limited special edition.
Phosphorescent seal to emit light if Atere the black light in the dark, you can enjoy as a little bit different from the finished product model.
"Megahobi EXPO2016Autumn" 2016 November 26 (Saturday) the date of the meeting will begin accepting orders on this page than 10:00.
As soon as your order reaches the number of preparation, it will be accepted the end, everyone of the fans do not miss!
※ The image we use a black light (sold separately).
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
set contents
· color already finished product model
, with special pedestal (smoked clear molding and lame)
custom seal <part, luminous seal entering)
[commodity material]
body, PLASTIC pARTS: ABS
clear pedestal: MBS
seal: some phosphorescent specification (glows in the dark paint)
[target age]
for more than 15 years old
[Product size]
non-scale model (height approx 200mm)
custom seal (W155mm × H230mm)
[country of origin]
body, PLASTIC PARTS, clear pedestal: China
seal: Japan
[number of orders accepted]
three per person until

So the glow-in-the-dark effects are from the Luminescent stickers. Pass on that effect since it's not painted on. However I did like the effect brought up by the blacklight.

Hard to decipher but it sounds like some paint and a sticker sheet so you can really jazz it up. Do people just put a black Light in an desk lamp?

Edited by jenius

Hard to decipher but it sounds like some paint and a sticker sheet so you can really jazz it up. Do people just put a black Light in an desk lamp?

yeah you can just buy a black light bulb if you want and just screw it on you desk lamp, but you can also get the black light led strips too if you want to put them in your display shelf , lots of options.

I missed out on the last release so and this is pretty cool so I'm in. Will it be available at all the usual spots (hlj,ny,amiami...)?

NY still got the regular in stock if you can't get this one.

Hmmm, I wasn't that interested to begin with but like usual, once I think I can't get something, I start to regret. Didn't even realize or check to see if it was around since I assumed it was gone. Maybe it will go on sale again in a few days? Haha, will see. Thanks for the heads up!