Surprise!

izzyfcuk

Expect another Macross 7 repaint of an existing toy (with some minor retooling - gunpod, pilot & FPs) to be announced soon. (Not too hard to guess which). :D

Talk about mold-milking. So when is the Full-armored coming... :)

NO!

I WILL NOT PURCHASE HIS FIRE VALKYRIE!!!!! :angry:

Say it with me, BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA! BOMBA!

Since I already bought the Gamlin version of VF-22, whose color is my favorite, I will probably pass on the M&M versions. BUT, I am glad I skipped the VF-11B. The VF-11C is so much nicer in my opinion.

Let's all pray that Bandai's VF-100 Fire Valkryie will be a huge success so that Yamato will be convinced to make one. BOMBA!!! :lol:

My two "holy grail" valks are on the way!!!!!

This has been the best year for Macross products in the history of the franchise, IMO. I can barely keep up! My collection has a particular focus on M&M, so this is a MUST buy. My favorite valk ever in the color schemes of my two favorite characters!!!

Tell me you DIDN'T get chills down your spine when Max de-folded on the enemy planet in his VF-22 in episode 44 of M7!! That's one of the most intense and badass moments in ALL of Macross.

Edited by crasis

Graham, will there be any improvement on the two vf-22 coming out compared to the first version, or will it be same, just different question. Same questions, but on the vf-11C (wait for it to be official, then answer this part i guess).

As for the vf-11c, if it does happen, i sure hope the fps are a bit bigger (longer) than for the vf-11a, would make it nicer for sure.

Finally, I hope the make the vf-17, before the kai!!!! hmmm, wait a minute, if that would happen, then i couldnt get it, cause no money, so here is praying they make the Kai first!!!

Man if they have to start lowering the price for the VF-21/22s. That will be 4 repaints off of the same mold. Basically with shipping some of us would be looking at $400US for Max and Mira....... I love the VF-22 but there is a limit to what I will pay especially if Yamato want us to buy a VF-1S (Stealth?), VF-1D (VR), VE-1, VF-1J (Max) and VF-1J (Mira) this year.

I still need to go back and pick up the VF-1 Hik 1A/S, Cannon Fodder's, Max's, and Kaz's at some point and if I don't find a breather in the release schedule somewhere I will never get them......or I'll go bankrupt. :ph34r:

Edited by logos

Excellent. My VF-22 army grows. B)) Now all we need are sound boosters for Milia's. :lol:

Sing it with me, y'all know the tune...

While my wallet gently weeps

/sigh Damn it, I'm running out of excuses to tell my wife why my collection keeps growing! Haven't got the VF-11B yet, hoping they'll come out with a weathered version or a repaint. Thought the white/yellow GN-DOU VF-11 from VFX2 looked pretty good. I know all these variants are the same mold, just different colours, but damn I just wanna collect them all!! :angry:

LOL

Edited by Phalanix

Just received my two YF-19 Prototypes 3 & 4. These definitely look very nice and the pics we've seen online thus far don't do it justice. Hell maybe I'm biased since I'm a huge YF-19 fan. Will post some pics.

Also got the VF22s. :D

Next up, VF-11B - but might wait to see if they do a repaint of it.

• 3 weeks later...
Graham, will there be any improvement on the two vf-22 coming out compared to the first version, or will it be same, just different question. Same questions, but on the vf-11C (wait for it to be official, then answer this part i guess).

Yes, Graham, please answer this one.

Does Yamato have any plans to ever make the VF-22 landing gear lock into place (and improvement they thankfully did with YF-19 FP)? A little tab to make the wings stay open in fighter would be nice, too.

Hi guys, I wonder if the 1/60 Fold Booster & Fast Pack Parts for YF-19 released in 2007 could work on the 1/60 YF-19 Prototype Unit No. 3 Bird of Prey? or there is a new version of the Fold Booster & Fast Pack Parts for YF-19?

Thanks! :D

It works. Think I have taken a couple of shots previously for the BoP.

For the side skirts on the yf-21 do you pull it out of the tab (inside of side skirt) when in battroid mode so the side skirts are more separated from the legs with more room for play or do you simply not bother with it? I see a little stress mark under one of the metal tabs inside the side skirt but it still holds up pretty well. Don't know if it was always there.

Edited by Foblander

For the side skirts on the yf-21 do you pull it out of the tab (inside of side skirt) when in battroid mode so the side skirts are more separated from the legs with more room for play or do you simply not bother with it? I see a little stress mark under one of the metal tabs inside the side skirt but it still holds up pretty well. Don't know if it was always there.

I always separate it. But it does take scary amounts of force. Held up okay so far though.

> Just received my two YF-19 Prototypes 3 & 4. These definitely look very nice and the pics we've seen online thus far don't do it justice. Hell maybe I'm biased since I'm a huge YF-19 fan. Will post some pics. <

That would be great. Money is tight now, and I'm a HUGE 19 fan...but the price is making me question if these two should be added to my collection.

> Just received my two YF-19 Prototypes 3 & 4. These definitely look very nice and the pics we've seen online thus far don't do it justice. Hell maybe I'm biased since I'm a huge YF-19 fan. Will post some pics. <

That would be great. Money is tight now, and I'm a HUGE 19 fan...but the price is making me question if these two should be added to my collection.

Can't wait for your pics and maybe a nice short review??? (to tell us if they have improved anything on the original brown release?) I have not purchased a 19 yet because I am patiently waiting for someone to give me a good solid reason for dropping that amount of cash on one Valk. I do need one to go with the other 2 Mac Plus Valks though!!!!