Macross Frontier 1/60 Bandai V2 Questions

Plasticgoose

Have a question about the 1/60 Bandai Macross Frontier models. I was reading anymoon.com about the re-release of these and was having trouble trying to figure out how to tell the difference in packaging from a version 1 and a version 2 release. From what I have read, only the VF-25F and VF-25S were re-released but are there differences in the packaging that can help me spot the difference? My next question was that I heard that none of the super armor or super pack sets from the version 1 models will work on the version 2 models; is this true? I later read that Bandai was going to re-release superpack/armor sets for the version 2 but has this happened yet and what does packing look like for those. I recently went to a Mandarake store where it looked like they had the super armor and super packs and they were packaged in a white box with a wireframed Valkerie with only the armor parts overlayed in color to show what you were buying.

Have a question about the 1/60 Bandai Macross Frontier models. I was reading anymoon.com about the re-release of these and was having trouble trying to figure out how to tell the difference in packaging from a version 1 and a version 2 release. From what I have read, only the VF-25F and VF-25S were re-released but are there differences in the packaging that can help me spot the difference? My next question was that I heard that none of the super armor or super pack sets from the version 1 models will work on the version 2 models; is this true? I later read that Bandai was going to re-release superpack/armor sets for the version 2 but has this happened yet and what does packing look like for those. I recently went to a Mandarake store where it looked like they had the super armor and super packs and they were packaged in a white box with a wireframed Valkerie with only the armor parts overlayed in color to show what you were buying.

V1 VF-25F is GE-42, and VF-25s is GE-43. Also their boxes are black while V2 are white.