Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

No, it's even more impressive. Absolutely stunning. The most beautiful VF ever. I'm in love. Graham

Nah. The yellow on the S looks better. More visually striking.

The F variant head also looks too big and round without any lasers on the side and the face too bare without a chin/jaw piece.

Well.. to each his own.

Edited by IXTL

If...well most likely WHEN I get the VF-19F, I might deck might out with NUNS markings as squadron symbols...did the same on my VF-17S, kites on the fuselage/spine, NUNS logo on vertical stabilizers, kind of a transitionary UN Spacy-NUNS VF...looks bad ass.

Photos? ;)

Emerald Force VF-19's were a light shade of blue in the anime but since Yamato made the 19S a darker shade, I guess people expected the 19F to be the same.

I'm liking the head sculpt more now. Especially when viewed from an angle like in the third pic. The face looks very Patlabor-ish.

Edited by IXTL

honestly, I'm unimpressed with the head sculpt. It's accurate, but it's also boring. I do like the white stripes, but I'd much rather see that scheme on an S or P model.

Emerald Force VF-19's were a light shade of blue in the anime but since Yamato made the 19S a darker shade, I guess people expected the 19F to be the same.

I'm liking the head sculpt more now. Especially when viewed from an angle like in the third pic. The face looks very Patlabor-ish.

I thought it looked like the same color as the VF-22S max when I first saw the photo's on ninja71519863 photoalbum on Photobucket. Maybe the F's get a lighter shade of blue while the commander Valkyrie gets a darker shade. Oh and by the way It's about time Yamato posted these pictures.

I'm digging that VF-19F; I may finally break down and buy one of these glossy Yamato birds.

Yeah I am going to get one F as I don't have the room nor money to have two I just photoshop an extra when I do a poster design of them together, working on some ideas on a graphic design project involving my SDF-1 and a few VF-1s on hand

^ thanks for viewing my albums, man.

Basing on the photos so far, it might still be the same blue shade with the 19S.

whoa!!! :o You're ninja71519863, I had no idea that was you there on photobucket. I'm maverickhunterx4 there, and I am also following your album. That's how I find out about these soon to be releases whenever I get on photobucket.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I think looks better than the "S" variant :huh:

Personally i think it looks a bit anaemic at this stage. The final product will no doubt look more vivid but i think the yellow details made it look more dynamic. The yellow was not the hue shown in the photos - almost all the photos i've seen distorted it to some degree.

So rovery! I saved up a ton since Christmas, I wonder how much all of these new releases are going to cost me overall. I want 2 of these and 2 of the VF-17D, not to mention I want the Alaska base VF-1 and the DYRL VF-1 CF scheme, and absolutely NEED a VF-4. Yamato should just let us direct deposit our cash into an account held by them :D

Back on topic: I hope the final version has a matching blue color of the S variant, but overall I think it is an excellent representation.

Personally I dig this blue and white scheme. I really want these M7 19's, but the JPY to USD currency rates makes it too much for these newer yamato releases. Hopefully these make it to the HLJ sale list one day...

Hopefully the p will come with a gunpod and not a speaker pod. Along with the zolan markings NOT being tampo prints, removable shoulder speakers, and a pilot in normal flight gear. I think the p will be the bird most modded from yamato 's vf-19 series. Heck i wish that yamato would do the whole thing in the gray they used on the v2 vf-1 and put the leg vernier rings, intake covers, upper arms in dark grey and leave the other markings up to the buyer.

Edited by Pierre