Bleach Discussion Thread

grss1982

Woot! Got to Episode 33! Really glad to see Ishida's powers totally rock that one Soul Reaper.

Cool flashback episode too with Renji/Rukia. Really adding allot of depth to the characters.

Episode 33 itself was hillarious. Kanonji's Hero Team is a riot! :D

Edited by Zor Primus

Woot! Got to Episode 33! Really glad to see Ishida's powers totally rock that one Soul Reaper.

Cool flashback episode too with Renji/Rukia. Really adding allot of depth to the characters.

Episode 33 itself was hillarious. Kanonji's Hero Team is a riot! :D

358691[/snapback]

IIRC, the name of that soul reaper was Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Captain of the 12th division, the one with the funny looking face.

I think he really got a lot of crap from ishida's bow. :)

IIRC, the name of that soul reaper was Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Captain of the 12th division, the one with the funny looking face.

358799[/snapback]

Actually the name of the reaper was the 4th-Seater of the 7th Division, Ikkanzaka Jiroubou, also known as Kamaitachi Jiroubou. Ep 28 :D

Gonna watch 34-40 tonight! :ph34r:

358799[/snapback]

Actually the name of the reaper was the 4th-Seater of the 7th Division, Ikkanzaka Jiroubou, also known as Kamaitachi Jiroubou. Ep 28 :D

Gonna watch 34-40 tonight! :ph34r:

359020[/snapback]

DAMN!!! :angry::ph34r:

Sorry about that. :( I guess I just spoiled it for you about ishida's next opponent. :(

Man its been a while since i watched those episodes. <_<:rolleyes:

Really sorry about the ZOR. :unsure:

Anyways enjoy watching!!! :lol:

No worries...good to know he takes out a captain too, lol!

Up to ep 35...after thinking about what Soul Society is, where it true I certainly do not look forward to dying. Its basically a parralel world where the same types of classist/dangers that exsit here continue. If where the Hollows live is some type of pergatory, and hell is still hell...I do not think Soul Society represents heaven at all.

Edited by Zor Primus

People can apparently "die" in Soul Society....so what happens to them then?  :huh:

I snagged #63 last night but haven't had a chance to watch it just yet. Based on the manga, we're due for a couple of wrapup episodes before they get back into the next story arc.

359842[/snapback]

AHHHHHHH, Your guess is as good as mine. :(

the creator of BLEACH, Kubo Tite never really explained that aspect of soul society. :)

Edited by grss1982

People can apparently "die" in Soul Society....so what happens to them then?  :huh:

I snagged #63 last night but haven't had a chance to watch it just yet. Based on the manga, we're due for a couple of wrapup episodes before they get back into the next story arc.

359842[/snapback]

Well I actually did question this in another forum, but didn't get a concrete answer.

As for the special, episode 63, I'm watching it now!

EDIT:

Well I did like bleach 63.

WEell this really isn't spoilers I guess, but FINALLY our heroes make it back safely to earth. And it seems they're pretty much buddy buddy with everyone in SS. COOL!

However, the next upcoming enemies don't really look all that great,,,soo wierd looking.

Edited by Spatula

Getting there...I have up to ep 60 waiting to watch. I find it funny however with all the fighting going on that there is in fighting amongst the Soul Reapers. Personally I can't wait for Ichigo to go at it with Ichimaru Gin. :angry: That guy's smirk is freaky....

Getting there...I have up to ep 60 waiting to watch. I find it funny however with all the fighting going on that there is in fighting amongst the Soul Reapers. Personally I can't wait for Ichigo to go at it with Ichimaru Gin. :angry:  That guy's smirk is freaky....

362267[/snapback]

Episode 60!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::o:o:blink::blink:

Been getting mine from Bleach Society...oh and I FINALLY caught up to you all! B))

Not only that but I got ep 64 which I guess also came out this week?

I really liked how the SS arc ended, gotta admit the Aizen twist was a complete and total surprise! I cannot say enough about how shocked I was when that secret was revealed. Here I was expecting Ichimaru to be working alone this whole time!

I thought Ichigo's Bankai was pretty awesome too, all that power! Hehe, but by the looks of it he's still got a long way to go to reach Aizen's level.

I am curious to know if these new enemies are agents of Aizen, the one taller figure could be Touhen. Was it me or was that a Hell Gate Orihime got pulled into? Damnit now I have to wait like all of you! <_<

:ph34r: Couldn't help myself...started fishing around the net for Bleach stuff and scanned over the manga stuff. Found this little tid bit amusing, but it confirms suspicions I've already been harboring about this character:

SPOILER ALERT!

Kurosaki Isshin: Nothing is know about him, except that he wears a piece of the Captain's robe on his left arm and that he is somehow related to Urahara Kisuke. Obviously he is Ichigo's father.

post-2668-1138145744.jpg

post-2668-1138145989_thumb.jpg

Well, episode 65 does look interesting. But I really don't like this new arc. It's very...cliched. And why does Ichigo teamed up with Renji seem like such a weak combination. C'mon, go Bankai! Also, why did Ichigo's soul slayer turn back into his intial blade?

Also, that "Cloud" guy of the stupid trio is pretty much like a fag. I hate him, and the way he dresses.

Indeed, Hollow's make for a way better enemy anyday, besides the Shinigami.

I gave up on Lunar a long time ago.  WAY too slow.  Honestly I don't really care if one group uses more "accurate" words to translate.  As long as I get the gist of what their saying, then I'm happy. 

I see that Dattebayo subs are one of the more popular ones..

362553[/snapback]

Accuracy of translation, proper grammar/spelling, and good timing are all very important to me. Now, of the groups that are putting it out faster than Lunar, which is the best in those areas?

I'll give you the point for proper spelling and grammar. Perhaps the most horrendous subbing work done for Bleach was one fan trying way too hard by subbing everything in ghetto-rap speak. I was unaware of this prior to getting it, however I couldn't even stand watching the opening credits since every single word had a "yo" preceeding it; the episode was impossible for me to continue watching. Needless to say, I immediately deleted that and was more than happy to wait for a much more appropriate sub.

I take back about being lax on the sub work in that previous post. I do mind that the sub work has, to a degree, some polish before uploading it. Spelling and grammar mistakes do interfere somewhat when I'm busy reading the subs, therefore, making me loose track of what was just said.

Edited by Spatula

Well, episode 65 does look interesting.  But I really don't like this new arc.  It's very...cliched.  And why does Ichigo teamed up with Renji seem like such a weak combination.  C'mon, go Bankai!  Also, why did Ichigo's soul slayer turn back into his intial blade? 

Also, that "Cloud" guy of the stupid trio is pretty much like a fag.  I hate him, and the way he dresses. 

Indeed, Hollow's make for a way better enemy anyday, besides the Shinigami.

364221[/snapback]

You forget that Captains and Vice Captains purposely hold back a significant amount of their power when they are in the real world to avoid causing serious damage. We know that Ichigo is definatly at Captain's level in strength, Renji is either just below Captain or still at a strong Vice Captain.

I'd have to agree that the Cloud guy is lame, but not so much because of his outfit, the name itself belongs to some other character we all know and love... <_< Little more creativity was needed there.

Guess we also got our answer about Heaven...Soul Society is not it...there is another Hongoken (sp) or True Heaven up there that SS defends as well.

All this jazz about "True Heaven" seems to be an invention by the anime writers, since there's been no mention of it in the manga to this point. However, its possible that they may have consulted with manga scribe Kubo Tite on his afterlife hierarchy.

And filler episodes get on my nerves. Let's just get this over with and get back to the real story.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched 67. Is it just me or do I really HATE these fillers.

"Okay, Ichigo, let's waste the viewers' time by playing stupid games! "

All these past episodes of the fillers are poorly done episodes. What is this? Detective Ichigo and his pup squad?

Edited by Spatula

Honeymoon?  So does your newly wed wife watch it too? 

Gosh, my hubby still watches cartoons.  LOL

:)

368995[/snapback]

Yup, she likes Bleach allot...although she is more into Clamp, Chobits for example has been played to death on our dvd lol...

Oh was she the one that made you watch like the ENTIRE season of S-Moon after showing her Evangelion?

Oh.... :p

I've only been interested in CLAMP'S X/1999 Stuff, but now that season is old, and somewhat irrelevant, seeing that it's a good 7 years after "The End of the World".

Edited by Spatula