ROBOT 魂 <SIDE VF>

GRAND CANNON

Anyone has idea on whether they are going to release a VF-25S?

I want it very badly. I want Luca too for the Skull squad, but I need the 25S worse.

No idea but plus one. I've got the two already released, just want the other two now. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Pleasseeeeeee, take my money!

Oh yes...

Original photos in case ToysDaily host get too slow:

http://www.blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2010/02/vol1.html

The K-Monster display label show both "Robot Damashii" and "DX Chogokin" instead of "<Side VF>". Hopefully it means we will see it as a general release in the DX line instead of a limited release.

Edit: more photos

post-467-1265387561_thumb.jpgpost-467-1265387568_thumb.jpg

source: http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/014435/

Edited by CF18

The K-Monster display label show both "Robot Damashii" and "DX Chogokin" instead of "<Side VF>". Hopefully it means we will see it as a general release in the DX line instead of a limited release.

nice catch!... between the good reviews the DX Mac-Q has been getting and the improvements on the upcoming VF-27, a DX Koenig would seem like an awesome prospect... :rolleyes:

Edited by m0n5t3r

OH FUDGE!!! MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Monster is highly derivative of the Yamato but looks quite a bit smaller. Anyone seen shuttle shots yet? All the shots even in prototype have been "GERWALK" mode. But still, as long as it holds together and isn't a floppy mess like the Yamato was, it'll be 120% win.

And the Full-Armor VF-25S? Yeah, not missing that one at all!!!!! I love my RD VF-25G and Q-Rea :D

From all the pics I've seen, it looks like a transformable "Robot Damashii". It's not inscale with the other DX figures (so it's not 1/60).

DX doesn't mean it has to be in 1/60 scale. The DX Macross Quarter is definitely not 1/60 or else it would be freaking huge (I am sure a lot of MW'ers would like to own one though). However, I do agree with you that the Monster belongs to the Robot Damashii line, albeit transformable.

Doesn't 'DX' just mean 'DeluXe'? I assumed it's Bandai's label for high grade toys. :unsure:

I have the Robot Damashii Nirvash and it's transformable. I'm also wondering if the Nirvash pictured in the WF images is a different release... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...