Bleach Discussion Thread

grss1982

Whiney princess was worse then the Bounto...I almost screamed when they snuck in another couple of episodes. I haven't really read the manga just seen the anime. So are the two on par with one another at this time?

The backstory eps rocked! Aizen has quickly become one of my favorite all time villians. Cool, calculating and seemingly ready for anything.

• 1 year later...

Guess I was the one to blow the dust off this thread...

Zanpaktou filler, probably the best of them all.

Now back to the real series! Ichigo's second Hollow form...OMG! Kick ass! I'm real excited about the series again. Sadly I read DB is dropping the show :(

Overall 273, Cartoon Network and Funimation i think are at 180 or something. Now if they don't animate the filler that happens then they can catch up in no time as the filter is close to 40+ episodes again

I don't like cheating with the series. Since I watch it and not read the manga. Looked twice at what's ahead. And both times all I revealed was something about Ichigo's dad lol...the last peek I did see...

his pops in action using Getsuga Tensho...nice!