Macross König Monster Renewal ***

cinello

Yep the monster was meant to scale with the Robot Damashii <Side VF>. We all got kinda screwed though as they did not finish out the series. :( They had an Ozma armored version that got cancelled and I never saw any mention of Luca. So I ended up getting Pixie squad, Alto Super and Michael Super.

So if it's a web exclusive, where do you go to PO it? Never pre-ordered valks.

I tried to see if anyone answered your question and didn't see a reply so I'll answer. If you're in Japan you just order it through their website (I assume), but if you're outside of Japan you'll have to go through Nippon-Yasan or some other 3rd party who can order it and then ship it to you.

A side note is that for most Hobby stores in Asia (Not sure if its the same elsewhere) they WILL order in Tamashii Web exclusive stuff for sure just because its a Web exclusive.

though in the case of my local hobby stores, the web exclusives are severely marked up, making import ultimately the better choice

though in the case of my local hobby stores, the web exclusives are severely marked up, making import ultimately the better choice

Things do get marked up but considering the shipping fees and import tax, the mark up isn't that bad.

Right! :lol:

-b.

Just makes me think that they r ready to get the new anime valks out, and doing an Ozma reissue is looking more grim by the month. Sure we've still got december's slot for a valk release, but the second Alto reissue seems to support a no-show for other reissues.

I think the release has been postponed. I tried to translate using google translator but not 100% clear. To my understanding it seem like postponed. The tamashii exclusive website also do not have this product to be release in the month of Nov 2014. See link below:

http://sp.tamashii.jp/importance/84

[お詫びと訂正] 「DX超合金 VB-6 ケーニッヒ・モンスター(ウイングス・オブ・ヴァルキュリア)」 雑誌記事訂正のお知らせ

2014-06-24 17:15 更新

2014年6月下旬発行の「フィギュア王」、「月刊ホビージャパン」、「電撃ホビーマガジン」の各誌にて紹介されます、「DX超合金 VB-6 ケーニッヒ・モンスター(ウイングス・オブ・ヴァルキュリア)」の商品情報につきまして、弊社都合により販売スケジュールを変更することとなりました。

■DX超合金 VB-6 ケーニッヒ・モンスター(ウイングス・オブ・ヴァルキュリア)」

魂ウェブ商店 発送予定月、受注時期

【誤】2014年11月発送予定、受注中

【正】発送時期未定、受注開始時期未定

後日、魂ウェブ商店にて決定情報を掲載いたしますので、今後の更新をお待ちください。

お客様ならびに関係各位に混乱とご迷惑を招きまして、誠に申し訳ございません。

TRANSLATE:

[Apology and correction] Announcement "DX Chogokin VB-6 Koenig Monster (Wings of Valkyrie)" magazine article correction

2014-06-24 17:15 update

Will be featured in each magazine issue in late June 2014 "Figure King", "Hobby Japan" and "Dengeki Hobby Magazine", "DX Chogokin VB-6 Koenig Monster (Wings of Valkyrie)" of I was able to place the commodity information, to change the sale schedule by our circumstances.

■ DX Chogokin VB-6 Koenig Monster (Wings of Valkyrie) "

Soul web store shipping timetable month, orders time

shipping schedule in November and [false] 2014, in order

[Positive] shipping time undecided, orders start time TBD

At a later date, so that we can post the information in the decision soul web store, please wait for the future updates.

It has lead to confusion and inconvenience to the parties concerned, as well as our customers, I am really sorry.

Well it had no landing gear, no cockpit and iirc some of the joints in the arms where prone of developing stress marks.

Has someone a confirmation that this release will be different in any way engineering wise?

Ok so I might be terribly wrong but the first images show the Koenig Monster in a greenish color (more like the Yamato release) now this image he look more brownish like the previous version.

The picture in the first post show two Koenig Monsters with different colors. At first glance I thought that this was to compare the new release with the old one. But now it seems like that there are two color variants with the same nose art.

Maybe I'm colorblind and don't know it yet.

Ok so I might be terribly wrong but the first images show the Koenig Monster in a greenish color (more like the Yamato release) now this image he look more brownish like the previous version.

A scanner darkly

The picture in the first post show two Koenig Monsters with different colors. At first glance I thought that this was to compare the new release with the old one. But now it seems like that there are two color variants with the same nose art.

Maybe I'm colorblind and don't know it yet.

SRW video explains all :D