Pic of Old School Macross Toys ONLY

Agent-GHQ

Hey takatoys that's a great henkei type SDF-1 still in its blister I have one like that too, only that your blister got the Tatsunoko Productions logo that lets me thinking that Mark of Japan in 1984 not only own the molds of Takatoku but also had a license of Macross :huh: that maybe why Italy Mark include the original sticker sheets.

post-15310-0-57201700-1391850296_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-06820000-1391850364_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope... doesn't count.

Also the heel shouldn't be folded out in Soldier mode. That's only for Armo-Diver. When my parents gave me the choice between the Blue, red or green at the store... I chose that one. 19 bucks at Target!

Ahh the good ole days... :lol: . I still have my blue one which is just missing the front 2 small wing things and my green one is in perfect shape minus the broken piece that holds the left arm assembly on..wish I could figure out a fix for it! :(. Never did manage to talk mom and dad into the red one I guess..cause it was flown by a girl...YUCK. girls. :p

You could've left it :)

I like Mospeada and don't mind seeing it anywhere but if you want you can repost in "Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread." It seems to accept all toys in addition to Macross.

You could've left it :)

I like Mospeada and don't mind seeing it anywhere but if you want you can repost in "Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread." It seems to accept all toys in addition to Macross.

Didn't wanna break the rules. Still technically a nub hereabouts. :D

I'm just glad I have somewhere to post one of my, well, more random hobbies (40 year-olds and 'toys' generally don't mix, I have no interest in posting my golf club collection :wacko:, and most people see my home theaters and tell me I have an unhealthy addiction) , and I love finding a hobby that I love, that reminds me of my youth, can connect with my kids (both my 5-year-old son and my 4-year-old daughter have helped me unearthing the old Transformers and setting up my Macross stuff) and is still an area where I feel I've barely even scratched the surface on what I could learn/know/collect.

So this is a very welcome place for me, and I don't wanna ruffle feathers...

Edited by NOD

Didn't wanna break the rules. Still technically a nub hereabouts. :D

I'm just glad I have somewhere to post one of my, well, more random hobbies (40 year-olds and 'toys' generally don't mix, I have no interest in posting my golf club collection :wacko:, and most people see my home theaters and tell me I have an unhealthy addiction) , and I love finding a hobby that I love, that reminds me of my youth, can connect with my kids (both my 5-year-old son and my 4-year-old daughter have helped me unearthing the old Transformers and setting up my Macross stuff) and is still an area where I feel I've barely even scratched the surface on what I could learn/know/collect.

So this is a very welcome place for me, and I don't wanna ruffle feathers...

There's a Mospeada thread over under Anime and Science Fiction. Come on over and check it out. Go nuts with your pics there. And don't worry too much about upsetting people here. The mods here are pretty cool. This is Macrossworld after all, everybody here gets pissy about something on a daily basis. LOL

only 100 point!? I dunno.. considering the size of the Macross they would be some pretty big nuts! :p:D

lol! didn't one of the transformers movies have a giant robot nutshot? ballsy move! XD

also, the pic above suggests that only the right nut gets 100 points (because it's a little lower???). left nut = 0 points???