Yamato 1/60 Britai Softbi Figure Coming 2010

Save

Miria heights 1.71 mts in micron. Multiply x5 = 8.55 mts in meltran. 855 / 72 = 11.87 cms ---> Exactly wht heights the

Banpresto figure. B))

A 1/60 vinyl Zentran figure is better than none at all!!!!

I prefer highly detailed and articulated figures, like the ultra limited T-Rex soldier that I couldn't get <_< But there's always the possibility of recasting the vinyl figure in resin, and then adding ball joints!!!

I still want Yamato to wise up and give us proper articulated non exclusive/limited figures.

I can understand britai being a non articulated figure though... the robe just restricts leg movement. if Quamzin ever gets made he'd have to be in his battle suit to be articulated. Which I guess T-Rex already did. But I want a Quamzin to come up to at least Britai's shoulders and with a removable helmet/alternate head.

I remember reading somewhere that the Q-Raus were non scale at first. It was just retconned to be 1/60 when it was re-issued after the release of 1/60 VF-1 version 2 series.

I can't remember now, but I have a vague memory of doing calculations and measurements and found that the Q-Raus are 1/57 or around that.

Britai is the larger sized Zent than the standard troopers. I would expect Miria to be sized off of the standard trooper, if not a bit smaller for being female.

Well Consider this Roy was 7' ft tall as a miclone if he was macloned he and Britai would be the same size or in reverse in which we never saw officially Britai being micloned would most likely be 7.5' ft tall

Well Consider this Roy was 7' ft tall as a miclone if he was macloned he and Britai would be the same size or in reverse in which we never saw officially Britai being micloned would most likely be 7.5' ft tall

Britai would be about 9 ft tall as a miclone. Max in proportion to Millia when he was macronized or when she was micronized. Max is 183 cm = 6 ft tall. And Roy is 7'1". So if you look at that black and white scale pic, Roy would probably go up to just beneath Britai's shoulder in proportion to Millia. The Zentran next to Britai would be a standard 6ft tall miclone.

Sorry... been calculating a lot of Macross scales for sculpting reasons.

Britai would be about 9 ft tall as a miclone. Max in proportion to Millia when he was macronized or when she was micronized. Max is 183 cm = 6 ft tall. And Roy is 7'1". So if you look at that black and white scale pic, Roy would probably go up to just beneath Britai's shoulder in proportion to Millia. The Zentran next to Britai would be a standard 6ft tall miclone.

Sorry... been calculating a lot of Macross scales for sculpting reasons.

Thanks forthe info. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Damn, I thought there was new pics, or new info. But, maybe the G-Man can fill us in on the status of this. With a decent price and the product materials it's made out of, it should be an easy, and within budget purchase for many. Who doesn't want a Britai beating on Hikaru's 1J, or some type of figure they can do like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Pleeeeaaaasssseeee someone, anyone have news on this? I really don't care if he's super articulated with 1000 different movements, or just a couple, having a Britai figure that doesn't look like the Matchbox one in 1/60 would be perfect.

I will ask Yamato when they are back from their holidays.

To be honest, I have no idea whether it has been cancelled or not and have not asked Yamato previously about a release date.

A soft vinyl Britai is not something that is of interest to me personally.

Graham

1/1 scale Real Doll Milia.....

You sir, need a girlfriend, Hahaha. In regards to all the 1/60 enemy figures, technically, they made a 1/60 Milia figure, although, it's be nice if it was posable. If they did make the britai, I'd be happy with that. But the concept of the enemy figures is a nice concept, and if they did the set of the major figures, it'd be another set of things to collect, not just some one piece item and not some exclusive.

The only thing that a toy manufacturer will do exclusive is they foresee it as "cold" item or low demand. Hence, only certain qty are going to be produced say 1,000 or 2,000 which limited to pre-order.

Does this also explain the recent trends with Yamato and Ban Dai to have an explosion of Japan web exclusives? I also imagine it's about profits, considering buying directly from Yamato cuts out the middle man entirely.

I hope this figure gets made and that is sells well. I'd like to see a line up of various Macross figures.