Veef and Renato Crossover Madness

VF5SS

http://collectiondx....ra_has_bad_week

Gubaba and I teamed up to squeak

squeak!

Downed and loaded. I'm about a third of the way through still. I like the backgrounds and stuff on MZero, but I dunno, this is one of those things that I really don't feel like watching again for a looong time. Listening to this kind of kills two birds with one stone.

"American Burger"?

That's what the fansubs say, but as Gubaba points out, it doesn't really sound like that, and i agree. I thought it sounds like Meriken Burger, which is something that plays a large role in the Arjuna TV series, since according to Kawamori BURGERS AND TECHNOLOGY ARE EVILLL

The weird thing is that Meriken Burger of course comes from Meriken Park, a waterfront area in Kobe where most of Arjuna is set.... So, how does Edgar know about that? I guess he was watching Arjuna along with the rest of the kids in the hut and thought that the burger looked good enough to eat (even though the show actually says IT IS EEEVIIILLLLLL)

You and I should do a show on shooting games

You've already done that!

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to dig this out of a box.

post-1819-0-94729600-1327171548_thumb.jpg

This is the demo disc that came with the Official Playstation Magazine.

It was a playable demo and even had a small version of the in game gallery.

Oh FOkker XD

That's remind my old times^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Just finished listening, "Those Guys" cover allot of product. Nice to know the "two of us" we're directly responsible for making the first and only 2012 uploaded VF-4G video review possible.

Edited by Save

I totally agree with Renato on the VF-4. Having Never played the game, I'm not really biased to like or want the thing. The Jet mode is fantastic, but the robot mode looks just awful.

I can appreciate that it's a well made toy, but I have a rule that if a toy doesn't look good in all modes, I don't buy it. haha.

Finally listened to the whole thing. I may be the only person who never bought a Yamato Valk to listen avidly to this... but honestly, it was fascinating, through and through.

Thanks! I often listen to other podcasts on topics that I have little knowledge of, so we tried to make it relatively easy to understand without that much prior understanding of who/what Yamato is.

I totally agree with Renato on the VF-4. Having Never played the game, I'm not really biased to like or want the thing. The Jet mode is fantastic, but the robot mode looks just awful.

I can appreciate that it's a well made toy, but I have a rule that if a toy doesn't look good in all modes, I don't buy it. haha.

Yeah. I don't regret not pre-ordering. I may consider getting it eventually just for the engineering, but otherwise I'm fine. For me, it's more about what the VF-4 represents -- it was pretty much commissioned by the fans, produced as a direct response to demand, and represents just how far ahead of the game they are in transforming toy know-how. And it would have been impossible without a ton of love for the IP.