New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Mine, the one I just posted pics of is a floppy retarded mess. It looks great but it is horrible on literally every joint. I pretty much have to leave it in fighter mode (which I like the best anyways). I got it on the first preorder.

It seems I have a literal twin in terms of VF0 circumstances.

• 1 month later...

that's actually what Ive been thinking today when I saw this picture.

http://img8.picsplace.to/img.php?file=img8/15/scan0063.jpg

see how the head can actually tilt forward that far...no wonder my vf0s pose doesnt look quite as nice as my 1/48s...Thanks for letting us know!

Er....BTW, how do you actually pull it up....mine wont budge

Edited by aaajin

owhh...actually I just pull it up straight and the head pops out !! what to doo nowW?

j/k

but seriously, they should've made the plate that supports the head out of metal instead of some brittle plastic...the hinge of that thing...scares the hell out of me

Edited by aaajin

owhh...actually I just pull it up straight and the head pops out !! what to doo nowW?

j/k

but seriously, they should've made the plate that supports the head out of metal instead of some brittle plastic...the hinge of that thing...scares the hell out of me

I know what you mean. I think some of the 0As had their heads shut too tight. Mine included, without pulling the head too hard and risking breaking the head plate, i dismantled the head from the socket, tried to manually pull it out but to no avail.

I lodged a diamond screwdriver between the chin and the neck, and gave a slight pry as it came loose and out. Now the neck isn't too tight anymore and i can pull it out when the head is attached.