Post pics of your mixed armor set configurations for the VF-25.

Saburo

Now that Bandai has released 3 armor sets (Armored, Super and Tornado) for the VF-25 renewal, get creative and post pics or description of your mixed armor configurations. :D

Here's an image of an ad showing the v1 armor set configurations.

1. Tornado Wings + Armored Parts = Typhoon Messiah (upper left)
2. Tornado Wings + Super Parts = Lightning Messiah (upper right)
3. Tornado Parts + Super Parts + VF-27 Parts = Slash Messiah (lower left)
4. Armored Pack + Tornado Parts = Destroy Messiah (lower right)

(List copied from Anymoon.com and ad copy translated by Areaseven)

MM_zpsca1f9c9e.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Here's my first mixing of armor sets. I checked the ad image of mixed armor sets and didn't see this configuration shown or named.
I am unoffically calling this configuration the Strike Messiah (named after my favorite versions of the VF-1 :D)

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Leg Armor

- Intake Armor
- Hip Armor

- Boosters

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

14817970194_a76e565baa_b.jpg

14633785517_76cb1a7c6c_b.jpg

14633632650_98b60482cd_b.jpg

14840165933_77105f78e0_b.jpg

Here's my first mixing of armor sets. I checked the ad image of mixed armor sets and didn't see this configuration shown or named.

I am unoffically calling this configuration the Strike Messiah (named after my favorite versions of the VF-1 :D).

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Leg Armor

- Intake Armor

- Hip Armor

- Boosters

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

I wanted to do something like this, only with the Tornado wing parts as well so you use:

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Intake Armor

- Hip Armor

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

- Wing Armor

- Leg Armor

Probably way too heavy at that point. But I don't have the Alto Super Parts, nor have my Alto+Michael Tornado parts arrived yet. Was going to do it with the 25G though.

The Tornado Packs were always my least favorite but that looks way cooler than I thought with the dual cannons. ;)

Edited by xrentonx

Mechs and match, people! :)

Oh, and very nice indeed, Saburo!

Mechs and Match! Nice Sildani! Thanks :)

Holy crap that last pic is just brutally hardcore!

That's your former VF-25F you sold me. Its been reconfigured. :D

Great topic.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to get creative with the armor sets, we should see some pretty cool and crazy armor setups.

I wanted to do something like this, only with the Tornado wing parts as well so you use:

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Intake Armor

- Hip Armor

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

- Wing Armor

- Leg Armor

Probably way too heavy at that point. But I don't have the Alto Super Parts, nor have my Alto+Michael Tornado parts arrived yet. Was going to do it with the 25G though.

That will be badass! Looking forward to when you get your Tornado parts, this configuration will be something to see.

The Tornado Packs were always my least favorite but that looks way cooler than I thought with the dual cannons. ;)

I was thinking about this configuration when I first saw that ad, and was just waiting for the Tornado parts to be released. :)

I actually still like the look of the tornado parts the most. They're the only pack that still looks somewhat sleek and aerodynamic. It's still a bit chunky and gappy compared to the naked jet, but it's not as bad as the others.

I actually still like the look of the tornado parts the most. They're the only pack that still looks somewhat sleek and aerodynamic. It's still a bit chunky and gappy compared to the naked jet, but it's not as bad as the others.

The Tornado VF-25 is really nice looking, I agree it has much sleeker appearance compared to the Armored and Super parts.

That looks cool, Saburo! And great photos too. ;)

Can I request photos of VF-25S Destroy Messiah, please? ^_^

VF-25S Destroy Messiah

Edited: thank you to charger69 for keeping me in check. :) I wasn't paying attention and was using the wrong images for the my initial post. :(

14634675100_9841f28650_b.jpg

14634674820_1984e70441_b.jpg

Edited by Saburo

It might be a good idea for a knowledgeable person to post the names of the various configurations and what they're made of.

I am unoffically calling this configuration the Strike Messiah (named after my favorite versions of the VF-1 :D).

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Leg Armor

- Intake Armor

- Hip Armor

- Boosters

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

I'm Akin to calling this the VEF-25 Super Tornado.

hehe. Get it? EF.....5?

*crickets*

the first post already has all of the configurations and their names. He must've gotten confused with what Destroy and Typhoon were.

I was trying to do too many things at once, which ended up with me using the wrong images and thinking they were for the Destroy Messiah. Everything should be good now. :wacko:

^^^

Isn't it a Typhoon Messiah? :D

Hahaha you are correct charger! Oops my bad. I'll fix my post.

*fixed now*

Edited by Saburo

No Alto version Destroy?

I just took some painkillers, so I'll take some pics for you later or maybe another member can post photos of the Alto Destroy. :D

I'm Akin to calling this the VEF-25 Super Tornado.

hehe. Get it? EF.....5?

*crickets*

:lol:

Edited by Saburo

VF-25S Destroy Messiah

14634674820_1984e70441_b.jpg

Thanks Saburo! This one looks sweet. :wub: I just imagine that when this is in Battroid Mode, he's using Michael's Sniper Rifle on the other hand perhaps? :rolleyes:

Looking at your photo now makes me want a Tornado Parts just for the back cannon thing for my custom planned Ozma/Red/Stripe. ^_^

I just took some painkillers, so I'll take some pics for you later or maybe another member can post photos of the Alto Destroy. :D

:lol:

I get selfish so quick, don't it? ;)

Painkillers, for what??? You alright bro?

Looking at your Strike Messiah pics again, I'm going to throw that one together for a few pics of the G in that configuration as well. Unless somebody beats me to it next month.

Edited by Mommar

I get selfish so quick, don't it? ;)

Painkillers, for what??? You alright bro?

Looking at your Strike Messiah pics again, I'm going to throw that one together for a few pics of the G in that configuration as well. Unless somebody beats me to it next month.

Haha.. no worries. ;)

Nothing major, I cracked a tooth and taking painkillers till I can get to the orthodontist appointment this week. The pain isn't too bad, just there are times when it flares. Taking photos is keeping my mind busy, but when the effects of the painkillers is on I can't focus on a task. ;)

I think the Strike Messiah with the G is going to be a sniping beast. Reserve your post like charger69 did. :)

Super Parts:

- Chest Armor

- Crotch Armor

- Leg Armor

- Intake Armor

- Hip Armor

- Boosters

- Shoulder Missile Pods

Tornado Parts:

- Back Cannon

- Arm Armor

Saburo its not fair you starting a thread such as this as your the gun when it comes Valkyrie photography which none of us mere mortals can ever hope to match! Amazing photos as per usual! B))

Nice parts combos too I must add!

Who knew we'd be playing dress up dollies with robots

LOL, I am sticking with dressing up action figures with armor. :p

Thanks Saburo! This one looks sweet. :wub: I just imagine that when this is in Battroid Mode, he's using Michael's Sniper Rifle on the other hand perhaps? :rolleyes:

Looking at your photo now makes me want a Tornado Parts just for the back cannon thing for my custom planned Ozma/Red/Stripe. ^_^

I'll see what I can do about that dual wield gun pod and sniper rifle. ;)

Saburo its not fair you starting a thread such as this as your the gun when it comes Valkyrie photography which none of us mere mortals can ever hope to match! Amazing photos as per usual! B))

Nice parts combos too I must add!

Thanks spanner. I am but a plain and simple photographer. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Let's just turn this into a picture request topic. If you have a specific armor variation with the tornado parts you would like to see, ask the pro for a photo!

Cool, I'd like to make a request too.

Fixed for you :D

LOL, no pro only Zul.

@saburo

any Battroid pic of that Armored messiah with tornado cannons? the super parts with tornado cannon is so bad-ass!

I'll see what I can do for you, probably won't be able to take the shots till this weekend. This will give me a chance to use the Valk new brace from CY. :)

Edited by Saburo