DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I am in for a few also, BUT is it possible to add a last rotate axis so that we can display the fighter like if it is turning ?

like this:

Already printing a piece. I have to sleep sometimes, it is thing I do. :D

Edit:

91Yfx07l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Those are great! I'd buy just the arms too. It must be like Christmas Day every day for you. Setup piece to print, wake up and there it is. :)

The arm pieces come out pretty quick. The printable bases were 4+ hours a piece, though.

Already printing a piece. I have to sleep sometimes, it is thing I do. :D

Edit:

91Yfx07l.jpg

Just let me know when you take order for these ! And keep us updated about the VF-1s adapters !! I got plenty of these ones without stand.

PS: I am also looking the Stands for 1/60 VF thread

Edited by Xigfrid

Just let me know when you take order for these ! And keep us updated about the VF-1s adapters !! I got plenty of these ones without stand.

PS: I am also looking the Stands for 1/60 VF thread

There is nothing functionally different with either the yamarcadia or bandai stands I have created. It just so happens the more recent pics are of the frontier stuff. The components would be the same, except for the stand adapters affixed to the top of the arm.

Just posted a thread in the wanted section - but the short version is that my RVF-25 has (on one leg) 2 small thruster rings instead of a large and small (they overlap) - so someone out there must have 2 large thruster rings on theirs? Anyone else have this on the RVF or other 25s?

Just posted a thread in the wanted section - but the short version is that my RVF-25 has (on one leg) 2 small thruster rings instead of a large and small (they overlap) - so someone out there must have 2 large thruster rings on theirs? Anyone else have this on the RVF or other 25s?

Im not quite sure what you're referring to. Do u have a pic of the bit?

That sucks Kurisama, I remember a while back you complained about this issue but I never really understood the problem. Where did you buy that copy from?

I got my notice from NY yesterday for the 25A supers also. I paid them off instantly so I don't even have to think about it.

You know what would be even better? If Bandai would quit being Super Dimensional Dickheads and re-release Ozma's VF-25S, that's what. :)

Haaaaaaaa!!!!! LOL that is the funniest shite I've heard in a long while!!!! But yeah, this is getting old! Enough with the VF-25F!!!!

Oh man, I cant wait for the Super pack for my VF-25A. I didn't realize that it was supposed to be this month! I sure hope that N-Y gets them out on time.

Me too, I just paid for mine. Hopefully no week-long delays in shipping once N-Y gets them in stock.

-b.

Waaahh... :unsure: My only chance to get it in MSRP and I missed it. It's also sold out in Amiami. :(

Don't worry dude, dollars to donuts more pre-orders will be available between now and release, and available (prob in small quantity) at release.

-b.

Don't worry dude, dollars to donuts more pre-orders will be available between now and release, and available (prob in small quantity) at release.

-b.

Thanks Kaneda. I just also wish they reissue also the super and armored packs for it. If it's not too burden for Bandai. :rolleyes:

Why would Bandai want money? That seems to be against their current M.O.

True. :lol: I only thought they just do this with their Gundams.

Bad luck my friend...it was up for like 6 hours and no quantity limit. (I get 3)

I guess, it's not meant to be. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm