SHE VF-4G Instructions

negoki

I pre-ordered this in may last year and only just received it (yikes! - it was listed as coming soon for a good 6 months)

My guess is that it's a recast of the transformable SHE resin kit.

It didn't come with any instructions so I guess I'm just wondering if any of you veteran collectors might possibly own one and can very kindly provide me with some high resolution scans of the assembly instructions?

more than the instruction, does it came with the necessary metal pins? if you read the comment there, the most complaints is that it does not have any intructions and you are correct that it is a recast of SHE and based from the pictures, there are no metal pins included

more than the instruction, does it came with the necessary metal pins? if you read the comment there, the most complaints is that it does not have any intructions and you are correct that it is a recast of SHE and based from the pictures, there are no metal pins included

yep none of the pins/screws are included.

That's actually Experten's VF-4 kit as it has landing gear while the SHE kit did not. He put up build instructions on his website.

http://experten.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/vf4/index.html

excellent! this is most helpful! Thanks a bunch to both of you =D