1/20,000 Zentradi Fleet Models

Benson13

Nice job Benson! Not so noob lookin'! I bet you turn out to be one of the regular "pros" here on MW :D - MT

Thanks MechTech, hopefully one day my finished products will be good but not any time soon. My 1/100 scale VF-1A should be here soon and I plan on documenting the process in the next volume Noob Vs. Model thread.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a pretty good deal on the cucumber. Less than I paid. I would love to get that Alien Derelict Ship but OUCH! $$$$....

It is a good deal that he actually puts on regularly. The derelict ship is awesome but not my cup of tea.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say, that because of this thread, I grabbed all 4 of these when I saw them at Mandarake the other day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Just wanted to say, that because of this thread, I grabbed all 4 of these when I saw them at Mandarake the other day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Not a problem bro, they're pretty awesome. I still have some minor things I have to do to them like putting on the decals and adding some minor details then mine should be done. I just need to find the time and life hasn't exactly been user friendly to me lately.

• 2 years later...

Looks good!!! There was a Gnerl resin kit made by I believe the "Cap'n" here on the forums years ago. There are pics somewhere around....The only other kits are the resin scout ship..which comes in two scales..both are for sale over at Starship Modeler. And then there is the PICKLE! (as my gf lovingly named it)..a resin kit made by a guy in Australia. Don't know if he still makes it or not. His company is called Scale Solutions. He has a website. Nice guy, name's Wayne.

Which paint Green and Gray are used here. I like the combination. Not too dark but realistic.

I'm starting my own build, I'm an amateur but I don't want it too dark or glossy either.

Edited by arbit