The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

Looks like he's got hands on each arm so I'll assume the flight deck and cannon can be removed. If the flight deck can be removed, it can be holstered. Even if I have to use a rubber band, it'll be holstered! :D

That seems to be the standard Quarter pose. We wont know how well it holds those monsters until someone holds the toy. It has ratchet joints in the shoulders which should help. Hopefully the elbows will have ratchets, too. As for the wrist joints, it almost looks like there are connection points on the forearms that the cannon and flight deck can plug into. If so, that will give some serious relief to the wrist joints.

Edited by eriku

Looks really good so far painted!! However is that simply the pose they chose or is that Mac quarter having a hard keeping it up, The Guns & shield I mean? B))

Considering the size of the gun and shield, I think they'll have a hard time making joints that can hold them up. Either the joint do hold them up and moving the joints is near impossible without breaking the arms, or they'll won't hold them up.

I personally prefer the second option, and it would be great if Bandai included a stand to hold them up...

Looks fantastic! I cant wait to see the painted cruzer mode. If (when?) I get this I will probably display in cruzer mode. It is strange for me because I am a battroid guy but I just love cruzer mode so much on the quarter. Too bad I am way to broke to afford this toy.

Damn I was hoping it would be a bit larger than the DX VF-25s then it is....... Oh well it's still cool. :)

Edited by logos

Wow it looks amazing! I don't see any connection points for the flight deck on the back though, so I guess it's rubber band time for eriku? :p

Whatever it takes for OMFG HE HOLSTERED THE FLIGHT DECK!!?! :D