Arcadia Mini SDF-1 DYRL Version

IXTL

ok i have to admit...the part of the ataria island that comes with it is sweet. but its not painted and just grey resin plastic...$75 makes it hard to swallow. give me a fully painted one, along with the island and support it with a zentran capital hip to face off against and then we can talk. as is for $75...i'm probably just gonna pass.

Guest davidwhangchoi

As this topic is still in the toys section I'll post these pictures here:

¥10,000 including taxes.

i thought is was 7500 yen (is taxes 2500yen?)

As long as it is fully painted, I'll buy it. Although it's still kind of a silly release....hoping it's just a filler while they put together the announcement for the 1/3000 TV SDF-1 for 2016.......but if I continue to support Arcadia, it must be a "completely new" offering and this qualifies in my book....not gold accented valks nobody needs... ;)

It looks so cute sitting. The previous larger versions only had minimal movement at the hips, right?

I'm still debating this one. beng a kit doesn't turn me off, but my lack of painting skills is an issue.

post-430-0-40531300-1403897748_thumb.jpg

Edited by eriku

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm skipping it, the macross cannon seems to break off easily, a group of women can easily damage it.

-miria 639

3AqPAqn.jpg

Saw this on flickr as well as a life sized GU-11 gunpod that they plan to release. But I will pass on this mini SDF-1, I mean really what I want is a 1/3000 TV SDF-1 Macross with better angled arms.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Bagged the big lady and she is all mine :)

Muhahahaha

-Max J

Ps I can protect the Macross all day!

Max J,

bc you failed to take females seriously and while you went off chasing a woman, we lost 2/4 of skull squadron, your plane (MIA) was weathered pretty badly as the macross cannon.

, the sdf-1 can't go back to cruiser mode but has to stay in battle mode for the rest of the movie. you didn't even care that she killed your teammate. but decide to switch sides. (some skull leader)

and now we get charged a premium for dirty planes and broken cannons.

Are you talking about the YF-24? :p

yfvxv3.jpg

OMG! What is that sexy head sculpt from? Was it from the Macross 30 game?

Lol Max did let everyone down trying to get the girl.

As for the model. I will say pass since I have the Wave, Yamato, Takatoku.

Unless the price goes down :)

Well, it was either that, or let the enemy Ace pilot shoot down the rest of the squadron.

The size reminds me of a modern version of the old Takatoku Henkei SDF-1......looks very toy-like unpainted...still want one.....

Br7a9S5CcAAjfVb.jpg

Takatoku-Henkei-SDF-1-4.jpg

Wow! Been along time since I've posted and my work has been keeping me on all nighters! But wow! I might just get me one of theses! Is there a going to be an order from Arcadia and going to be possibly mass produced, or is it just going to stay very exclusive to Wonder Fest?

And BOY! THAT THING IS SMALL!