Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

So no new announcements from Arcadia for general release toys during the Summer WonFes?

other than the RA, check it out here...https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMSS8yuNlaQaYceVAEHaLQiZyguigZMvmCaqUAnaGy-4UjIooWGWTvzqFOF3AVS5g?key=UUprYjVrdmw2aUhMQTFDRlVnU3B0LXFodjVnX0p3

also, am not sure what happened to the 0A CF, YF-19 weathered or lancer II kits teased a year ago (since they should have shown progress), thus am not sure if any new teasers will make it...

I think the better bet for whats next after RA would be the ghost set for the VF-0's, however am still hoping they do a different series ie MF..

Edited by seti88

So if Arcadia are doing Battle 7 from Macross 7, how about a VF-11C re-issue....?

IMHO those tiny non scale versions don't count.

Hopefully a transformable one is in the works.

A 1/60 Monster?!?!?

Can you imagine the shipping? Geeze, you could probably buy another HMR VF for that much.

Yup, shipping will be a killer for a 1/60 Monster. And good thing it didn't went into production...

Graham's News

Destroid Monster News

Although I have been putting out hints for a long time now, I can finally officially reveal that Yamato will be releasing a Destroid Monster toy. The toy will be a whopping 1/60 scale and will be constructed mostly of ABS plastic to keep costs down. Even so, this will not be a cheap toy and price estimates are in the ¥30,000 to ¥40,000 range…did I mention this toy is huge!? The Destroid features excellent articulation, especially of the legs and feet and has some cool features never seen before on a Destroid monster toy, such as an opening cockpit hatch and extendible boarding ladder. I've seen and handled an early sculpt of this toy and even have some photos of it standing next to a 1/60 VF-1 and it is absolutely gigantic! Unfortunetely, I'm not allowed to publish the pics. Anyway, the sculpt is just undergoing final modifications and tooling will start soon. Expect to see this bad boy around the middle of 2003.

monster-prototype.jpg

Original photo post by wmkjr over HWR-00 Monster Mk II toy thread.

Edited by no3ljm

my Arcadia top 5 wish list..

1. 1:60 Regult kit or complete (preferably complete)

2. 1:60 HWR-00 MKII Monster! (hey I can dream can't I)

3. 1:3000 SDF-1 TV ver. or DYRL re-issue.. (preferably the TV ver.)

4. SV-51 renewals (but completely re-engineered!)

5. VF-3000 or VF-5000 (or both!)

of course there are plenty more items but this is the best 5 I can think of right now.. and I don't want to be too greedy! :D

of course there are plenty more items but this is the best 5 I can think of right now.. and I don't want to be too greedy! :D

That is a quite a list. That 1/60 Monster would be epic!

I can get onboard with that list!

Unless I see if Arcadia starts re releasing more naked valks, I wouldn't hold my breath on a separate parts release.

I don't think it's in arcadia's interest, although it might be in fan's interest, to release something based on a old release strategy..it's gonna be niche on top of a niche..

But that's just my tots, it's fair game what they will do..

Edited by seti88

...at this point (damn near) anything besides another Focker VF-1S would be nice. That thing has been issued twice now.

-b.

Hey b! How about Hikaru's 1S and 1A with Super/Strike Parts? I'll buy each set once again. :rolleyes:

Hey b! How about Hikaru's 1S and 1A with Super/Strike Parts? I'll buy each set once again. :rolleyes:

Hmmm...I'd get Hikaru's 1S again, and wouldn't hesitate for a Max VF-1S, I just wish the climate was more favorable for Arcadia to broaden their release schedule, and do so in a way that wasn't so pricey for fans.

:p

-b.

New SV 51's would be delicious :p

• 2 weeks later...

could you imagine an all brand new SV-51 with the build quality & sturdiness of the VF-0S or better! :o:D

gasp! just thinking about it makes me wet in the wee wee! :p:lol:

It would instantly convince me to replace my yamatos. But can you be sure the legs won't fall off?

Haha, Nora will come out pink.....

It would instantly convince me to replace my yamatos. But can you be sure the legs won't fall off?

Haha, Nora will come out pink.....

oh yeah! my Yamato lot would either be gone or boxed up and hidden away out of sight!

hehe! pink and legless! :lol: no wait.. that's scary not funny.. :unsure: