Macross Ace Frontier (PSP)

Renato

Oh! I´d like to suggest something.

Lobbies round the 50th are usually FULL. Max number per lobby is 32, so if you want to organize a good multiplayer, I´d suggest meeting around the 10th lobby in world J.

A Macross themed name for the room is a must, hahaha. =P

Edited by CrazyMartian

quick question: i just got a copy of Ace Frontier and i'm playing though it, and i'm trying to get to the macross 7 levels. Do I have to complete the EX mission on the Macross Plus level? I've been stuck here for about 2 days now.. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

BAH!

I hit a snag in my quest to have all pilots with 100% stats. The stupid small vajra doesn't seem to have a block ability, which means it can't raise its block stat! Right now it's stuck at 23, which I think is what it started at, has anyone had any luck raising that stat?

can you help me guys, how do i make/have a superstrike parts for my vf-1s on this game? ive seen some pics of this game that has super strike parts on the valkyries..

just for the macross SDF, not for zero, plus, frontier..

You don't equip super/strike parts per say, rather you unlock alternate versions of fighters that have them. In Ace Frontier, only the Armored VF-1J, Super VF-1A (Hikaru), & Strike VF-1S (Hikaru & Roy) are available as unlockables for the VF-1. Hopefully Ultimate Frontier will have more, such as a Super VF-1S Roy, & Super VF-1J Max & Milia.

You're a very ambitious man, Keith. I'm still trying to beat the mission where you go up against all the ace pilots. I need more than 20 minutes! Guess it's time to try out the Max's World skill to see if it will help.

Almost there, out of 30 pilot characters, I only have 17 or so left to go.

Time to dig out MAF and start playing again to get back in shape in time for MUF.

Just checked and I've only logged 56 hours so far on MAF.

Time to finally take a bash at the SDFM capaign I guess.

Graham

177 hours, 8 pilots left (not counting the defense stat on the small vajra, grrr). You still haven't done the Macross campaign? For shame!

177 hours, 8 pilots left (not counting the defense stat on the small vajra, grrr). You still haven't done the Macross campaign? For shame!

I lost interest in the VF-1 for a very long time.

However, the new 'Variable Fighter Master Files VF-1 Valkyrie' book has got me back into the VF-1 again. That and the new Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J Cannon Fodder toy.

Graham

I FINALLY S ranked Friendly Fire.

So it says I have 100% completion, but I'm missing some (actually a bunch) of wallpapers, and I haven't S ranked all of the freeplay missions either. Minmei doesn't appear as a selectable pilot too.

Really wonder what the requirement is to unlock Minmei as playable. This is going to bug me for a while. In the meantime, does anyone know how to unlock missing wallpapers? Or is it one of those "play the game enough times and eventually it'll appear" types of things?

I FINALLY S ranked Friendly Fire.

So it says I have 100% completion, but I'm missing some (actually a bunch) of wallpapers, and I haven't S ranked all of the freeplay missions either. Minmei doesn't appear as a selectable pilot too.

Really wonder what the requirement is to unlock Minmei as playable. This is going to bug me for a while. In the meantime, does anyone know how to unlock missing wallpapers? Or is it one of those "play the game enough times and eventually it'll appear" types of things?

Play the game enough, and you'll get all the wallpapers. As for the Minmay thing, I'm sitll not 100% convinced thats real. Does anyone else on MW have Minmay/ An ingame screenshot with Minmay piloting the VF-19Kai??

WAH... I can't obtain S rank on Bye Bye Mars (Quamzin's Trap) and the same goes for that mission you need to A rank to get Luca... I forgot the name...

How can I obtain S on Bye Bye Mars?

Easiest way? Equip Kakizaki's pilot skill (the big steak that's second to last on the bottom row), go through the mission as normal without using SP, and you should have 2 full bars by the end boss fight. As soon as it starts, hit the Kakizaki skill, and as your barrier explodes, charge at Kamjin as fast as you can. It should be strong enough to take him out, but just in case melee him while it's doing damage to ensur ea quick kill. If you have trouble finding him, he's usually around the bow area of the Macross, hold the target button + up on the crosspad to get a higher chance of locking on to him (he'll be the only enemy in a Glaug, not to mention he has his name over his tarrget bar).

All that should ensure you get SS, though you may want to make sure you melee all the Regult's that attack right before you go for the last crate, just to make sure you get the grapple bonus.

Guys, after completing the SDFM missions, there’s a few extra missions where you get to play as either a Regult, Glaug or Zentradi soldier. On one of these missions, a daylight land mission, there are 4 containers scattered over the landscape. Are you supposed to pick them up and take them somewhere, or destroy them?

I’ve been destroying them, as the enemy (some Destroids and VF-1As) don’t appear until you destroy the containers and also there is no green ‘drop off’ area marked on the map as is usual with container missions.

Thing is, no matter how quick I destroy the containers and how quick I destroy the enemy, the best grade I can get on this mission is 'D’.

What am I doing wrong and what should I be doing different?

Graham