Thunder Hammer

EXO

• 1 month later...

What are the chances of this kit being redone through shape way? I got my VE kit today and it looks freaking solid. We all know some of the pieces of the TH are warped hence they tend to have problems staying in place without needing to do extra work on it. Suggestions?

Exactly what pieces are warped? Has this happened to everyone's kit?

Edited by Old Man

some of the leg armor pieces on my kit have warped a bit so it's not a super flush fit anymore, but i think the main parts that warp are the arm armor connectors. Those fall off frequently when moving my TH's around

The shoulder assembly especially or armor parts that onto the shoulder. Its falling apart man =(

as for the shoulder armor, i found a good way to make it fit better without falling off. Add a strip of blue masking tape on along the inside of the shoulder armor to add a little more friction when putting it on the bare 1/48 shoulder. Doing this made the shoulder armors fit snugly and they don't move at all anymore, plus you can't see the tape at all.