Nippon Yasan question

DarkHawk

So if you blow off a pre-order with NY....do they banish you for life?.....Anyone have any experience with this? Have an invoice for the vf-25g....but got a better deal from nano.....dunno might still get it....maybe trade it for the luca down the road?

Man, I'm so happy I made the cut with Nano too B))

Gonna try and cancel with NY also. Let me know how that goes...

Sent them an email. If I get banished.....oh well, I usually buy from AmiAmi or HLJ...or from fellow MW members! :) So many choices these days! ^_^

Only other pending pre-order I had with them was the VF-171 armor........anyone know where else to pick one up for about the same price NY has it listed (74 USD plus shipping)?

Sent them an email. If I get banished.....oh well, I usually buy from AmiAmi or HLJ...or from fellow MW members! :) So many choices these days! ^_^

Only other pending pre-order I had with them was the VF-171 armor........anyone know where else to pick one up for about the same price NY has it listed (74 USD plus shipping)?

Yeah, I'm not worried if they banish me forever too. You're right. Lots of choices and it ain't gonna kill me to lose one. It pays to have a little patience.

The only other thing I've preordered with NY is the Skull YF-29 but I already prepaid a preorder with another place. I'll likely end up cancelling that one from NY too...if they don't ban me forever and ever. B))

Edited by xrentonx