Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

There is still no definitive episode count, yet it seems like the story would be perfectly divisible in 7 episode arcs. In episode 8 we learned for the first time Grace was a spy, and we also met Brera. With episode 15 we got Ranka's song as a weapon. Episode 22 should introduce new things as well.

FV

Pleaseeeeeee someone to post All That VF Zero version on RS or MU

Blue Angels SV-51s are awesome :)

DITTO!!!!

Blue Angels SV-51s are AWESOME!!! :)

Anyways why don't everybody take the discussion of ALL THAT VF over at the thread I started, so that we won't be spamming the News Thread, which I feel is about to be closed since it has reached 60 pages. :ph34r:

My ALL THAT VF Thread: http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=27128 :)

Edited by grss1982

You mean Goro's Bar? That show probably has higher ratings than Macross F. Consider that Goro is a member of SMAP. The regulars are popular entertainers, the guests are popular entertainers, and it broadcasts earlier. Not to mention that it's broadcast on TBS and MBS on the same night (1 hour earlier for the former). Not to mention that the show has been on since October of 2004...

Now, if that show had some way of bridging it's demographic into that of Macross's...

Did you ever watch what they have as a lead-in for Macross? I imagine a 30 minute comercial of Sheryl reading the phonebook would bring more ratings than that. ^^

Zomg, that adds some new info to the soup :)

So question 1: How did the Mayan people get the fold quartz (or How did the Vajra get the Mayan stones :p, are they connected to the Bird Human?)

question 2: Who gave them to Sheryl? Mao herself?

What the...... :blink: Wow... that's a development. I've never heard of going back and putting something into a past series. Interesting....

Haven't watched much Star Wars, have you? ^_^

What the...... :blink: Wow... that's a development. I've never heard of going back and putting something into a past series. Interesting....

Tolkien made a few small minor changes in The Hobbit to account for some stuff in The Lord of the Rings.