What is your collection missing?

auberondreaming

I'd really like to get my hands on a Yamato 1/60 YF-21. I sold mine when I downsized my collection a few years back. Should not have done that.

Join the bidding on this used YF-21. Bidding price is now at Y13000. Minus proxy and shipping fees.

Edited by no3ljm

• 4 weeks later...

True, but I mostly collect hero valks. I'll put that in the maybe list. :p

See, I always thought that way too, until I realized that the VE-1 is pretty literally the only VF-1 we were likely going to get in semi-standard military colors. I think I just like it for the unique super packs. :)

Still missing the VF-X, Angel Bird, and a Max-1S, but I have a plan to fix the Max issue myself. :)

Edited by Chronocidal

I still need far far too many at this point I'm afraid. Only getting back into this in the last year I had a lot of catching up to do. My initial goal was to get one of each model number (VF-0, VF-1, VF-4, etc...). Many dollars later I've completed that goal except for the VE-1, VT-1, and YF-21 (VF-22 is a good substitute... for now). Next is to get one of each model letter (A, C, D, etc...).

All that being said, Max is my favorite pilot and blue is my favorite color so a Max VF-1J is a definite need. My ultimate want would be a VF-1D Virgin Road. Unfortunately, at Arcadia's rate of re-release and the current after market prices, I don't think I will ever be able to add this one to my collection. :(