Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

If I do end up getting this I'll probably display it in gerwalk mode. I just hope the preorder madness won't happen up like October. With the addition of the upcoming SOC Daizyuzin, I need more time to save up :lol:

EDIT: Wow what a terrible top of the page :p

Edited by Heatwave

Nice to have some run up time to save some dough!! ;)

But now the question; is the assumption a 3 months gap between DX'es....which WORSE -CASE estimate for the WALLET is a 4* 3mths + another 262CF for a total of 15 months NON-STOP duration to complete the walkure squad + a 262 CF.

Not to mention in between HMR's and such....i think we need a STARKILLER base multiple wallet smashing GIF! :D

Edited by seti88

Nice to have some run up time to save some dough!! ;)

But now the question; is the assumption a 3 months gap between DX'es....which WORSE -CASE estimate for the WALLET is a 4* 3mths + another 262CF for a total of 15 months NON-STOP duration to complete the walkure squad + a 262 CF.

Not to mention in between HMR's and such....i think we need a STARKILLER base multiple wallet smashing GIF! :D

I thinks this gonna be worst for our wallet....cause..Bandai Dont release macross stuff on January and February after that I think they gonna release 1 valk per month like they do with Frontier. I hope they alternate HMR with the DX line....cause both line in 1 month will be wallet killer.

nice....and IIRC Bandai don't release stuff on January and February...don't know why....but after March I think we're gonna get a lot of macross delta toys from them.

That sounds like it would have to do with their fiscal year end which I'm guessing is 3/31 (I think that's standard in Japan). There's also something about taxes paid on inventory so I'd guess they give themselves a production break to make sure that they don't have huge sums of inventory. I'm not a Japanese business person so I might be a little off in this.

Anybody wanna start placing wagers on how long the pre-order window stays open for THIS one??? I'm betting 10 seconds or less.

To be fair it took me fifteen minutes to get my HLJ order in for the 31J so it isn't an instantaneous sellout.

I thinks this gonna be worst for our wallet....cause..Bandai Dont release macross stuff on January and February after that I think they gonna release 1 valk per month like they do with Frontier. I hope they alternate HMR with the DX line....cause both line in 1 month will be wallet killer.

.....and i just put down a pre-order for the aliens dropship also..... :ph34r: haven't even factored in the ghost packs/fast packs either.... :angry:

Hey Seti, I just put in a pre-order for that drop ship too. Looks like it might be pretty good. But in any case Delta valks are my #1 priority.

I hear you man, dropship, check. lighted, check. floating?? double check!

Valks are my priority too, and sometimes its poisonous to check the dang non-macross thread! :lol:

was temped also but May 2017 release!? <_<:rolleyes:

think I'll just stick to the Valkyrie's..

Hehe i prefer em spaced out, not only for my wallet not to deflate so quickly but time to figure out where to put the darn things! <_<